Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel foids smell like pee

bruhwtf

bruhwtf

Paragon
★★★★
I once met this annoying foid in college who sat right beside me and holy shit her pee stench is fucking awful :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: . I'm the only one who thought about it but everyone else just pretended it was nothing but fucking god.

without fragrance they smell horrible fucking usless toilets

:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
They have worse hygiene than us

I once met this annoying foid in college who sat right beside me and holy shit her pee stench is fucking awful :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: . I'm the only one who thought about it but everyone else just pretended it was nothing but fucking god.
she spent the whole night recieving golden showers from tyrones and chads

i can remember only one girl which smelled like pee, it was in boot camp, probably had nocturnal enuresis

They are called toilets for a good reason

They all smell very nice.

She learnt it from her chadpreet boyfriend i guess

i can remember only one girl which smelled like pee, it was in boot camp, probably had nocturnal enuresis
Are you a Jew or what why where.you in boot camp with woman

Probably because Chad, Tyrone, and Miguel stuck their penises in them

Had a foid teacher back in the ol school days that smelled like cat food, her nickname was "Whiskas"

Most foids smell nice to me. Every time one walks past I take a whiff of her perfume or shampoo.

Raw foid smells fucking awful. It's almost like chicken boiled in piss and chives