Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foids simping for serial killer

supreme lollishrimp

supreme lollishrimp

Currycel

I genuinely believe these foids have a iq of 60

If you dont know him his name is wade wilson
He strangled and ran over a woman and killed another one (which was extremely based) and foids these stupid creatures are simping for him even tho they know he killed their kind.this shit makes me extremely mad i wish he would've killed more to teach them a lesson:feelsree:

Umm sir, they need to leave their abuser 7 times to realize they are bad, please be patient.

This is nothing new, women love being beaten and abused, yo
aw geez dood, i swear i diddun du nun, aw geez free me saar, aw geez i have blue eyes btw:3
Image 9

Chad and criminal, let's pray that a truecel schizophrenic goes after these foids and finally delivers what they want, death.

This is nothing new tbh, foids do this all the time

Nigga thats nothing, Ive seen tiktok toilets simp for Cho, Nikolas Cruz, Pekka Eric Auvinen, Timur Bekmansurov and Ilnaz Galyaviev

Dont forget, incels are the real treats to women's safety

Why are women like that?
The majority who say they don't like him are lying so as not to appear depraved, 80% of women have a masochism fetish so I would say that 80% of them simps this serial killer

Why are women like that?
The majority who say they don't like him are lying so as not to appear depraved, 80% of women have a masochism fetish so I would say that 80% of them simps this serial killer
Foids only care about looks

Serial killers, mass shooters and terrorists make girls so wet between their legs it's crazy.

Lots of incels has gotten laid after committing mass murder.

Serial killers, mass shooters and terrorists make girls so wet between their legs it's crazy.

Lots of incels has gotten laid after committing mass murder.
Over

Haven't foids made edits of ER? Would bet my left nut they wouldn't have given him the time of day if they'd ever met when Elliot was alive.

Technically not a serial killer but those foids should be raped and beheaded anyway

He just has a better personality than us

I genuinely believe these foids have a iq of 60

If you dont know him his name is wade wilson
He strangled and ran over a woman and killed another one (which was extremely based) and foids these stupid creatures are simping for him even tho they know he killed their kind.this shit makes me extremely mad i wish he would've killed more to teach them a lesson:feelsree:
Unironically #FreeWadeWilson so he can kill all these foids simping for him.

good since tiktok disabled to watch their vids in browser without acc, it means i will never watch another second of that brainrot shit

Remember the "I choose the bear" shit was just a rejection of sub Chad men. Any woman would gladly sacrifice all her friends for a Chad serial killer

Why are women like that?
At has been said many times. Foids are retarded fucking inferior beings driven by lowest instincts, if you let them do whatever the fuck they want they'll just go whore for the most primitive/good looking/violent dudes even at the expense of their families, race, anything.

Haven't foids made edits of ER? Would bet my left nut they wouldn't have given him the time of day if they'd ever met when Elliot was alive.
Buddy, this site exists, there's atleast 100 ER lookalikes, plenty to choose from.