Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foids shouldnt be insecure

LitVirgin

LitVirgin

Major
★★★★

There are plenty of guys that have reasonable standards to down right desperation. Foids think that just because they dont have the biggest tits they have no value its ridiculous when you compare it to how guys with small dicks are treated. Im just getting tired of this idea that women have to be attractive in 2020 to have success in life when they can be 500 pounds and still make a living off posting nudes.

Get implants. Problem solved.

There is no surgery for your race or height. Or maybe there is, I don't know.

foids are stupid, even when on tutorial mode, they struggle

She has an "SO" and she admits she misinterpreted what he said. She gives no examples of how her life has actually been affected by her breast size, and literally blames her brain for these thoughts (along with "media beauty standards" and them making her think this way in the first place, but she most likely included this so there seems like there's at least some legitimacy in her thoughts, of course we know this is complete nonsense.)

Compare this with any post on /r/smalldickproblems.

Women with no tits are abominations so she should feel bad. I hope she at least has an ass

I actually like small tits but I’m still happy girls are insecure about them

They're insecure about Chad

Surgery for your height isnt worth it and foids dont need big tits to be attractive foids just like over exaggerating

There are plenty of guys that have reasonable standards to down right desperation. Foids think that just because they dont have the biggest tits they have no value its ridiculous when you compare it to how guys with small dicks are treated. Im just getting tired of this idea that women have to be attractive in 2020 to have success in life when they can be 500 pounds and still make a living off posting nudes.

ITS PROJECTION. They view men the same way, that if their genes aren't good enough they're trash to them. So they think men view women the saw way they view men.

They want attention

I actually prefer small boobs. But it's stupid to be insecure about.

They aren’t insecure. Every move they do is a giant virtue signal for them to nurture their massive ego

Why does this subreddit exist?

just hight maxx bro surgery only costs like 10 k plus you have to relearn how towalk

I hate society and its idea of beauty and I hate the media for pushing said idea and most of all, I hate myself for letting it affect me.

I swear people who talk about how media does this media does that, have no understanding of supply & demand.
You can only lie to people when they want to believe in your lies.

Which is why best type of advertisements generally go like;
Nobody likes you, but dont worry! We are with you, just buy our stuff!

Last edited:
Women with no tits are abominations so she should feel bad. I hope she at least has an ass
I swear people who talk about how media does this media does that, have no understanding of supply & demand.
You can only lie to people when they want to believe in your lies.

Which is why best type of advertisements generally go like;

It's like they've never heard of evolutionary/sexual selection pressures for women.

Roastie: "Height and frame indicate genetic quality for men"

Also roastie: "Ughhhh, why does MUH MEDIA make me hate my small boobs (that completely interfere with/prevent breastfeeding and raising human babies so it's highly selected against)?!"

Last edited:
It's like they've never heard of evolutionary/sexual selection pressures for women.

Roastie: "Height and frame indicate genetic quality for men"

Also roastie: "Ughhhh, why does MUH MEDIA make me hate my small boobs (that completely interfere with/prevent breastfeeding and raising human babies so it's highly selected against)?!"
yeah they should feel bad. Small tits are so unattractive id easily prefer an ugly bitch with big tits to a better looking one with small tits

Try being an ugly male for a day