Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Foids shouldn't be allowed to be teachers in schools

WrongTimeline

WrongTimeline

It's Over for weimerica. Nuclear winter is coming
★★
Foids shouldn't be allowed to perform teaching role in any school. They don't operate on logic but rather on their emotions. They will treat good looking, tall, NT students and foids way better than short quiet incel student. Sometimes they will even judge you more harshly only because of your appeariance (for example they will reduce your test score whenever as much as possible). Also i noticed that foid teacher take pleasure from watching bigger and more developed students bullying and mocking weak manlets and often those whores even encourage that type of behavior :blackpill:. The worst teachers I had to deal with were always roastie foids and bluepilled cuck who treated m'ladies like queens.
I insist on banning foids from performing any functions in schools (aside from being janitors). This may slightly improve mental state of youngcels ngl :smonk:. But unfortunately this will never happen under (((democratic))) rule :feelsugh:.

Males are the same, they simp for pretty kids.

Foids shouldn’t be allowed to leave the house

I've only really seen one male teacher simp for popular kids, and he was a pathetic narcy faggot. Women shouldn't be allowed to teach as watching incels get bullied turns them on, and thus makes them worse at teaching.
Foids shouldn't be allowed to perform teaching role in any school. They don't operate on logic but rather on their emotions. They will treat good looking, tall, NT students and foids way better than short quiet incel student. Sometimes they will even judge you more harshly only because of your appeariance (for example they will reduce your test score whenever as much as possible). Also i noticed that foid teacher take pleasure from watching bigger and more developed students bullying and mocking weak manlets and often those whores even encourage that type of behavior :blackpill:. The worst teachers I had to deal with were always roastie foids and bluepilled cuck who treated m'ladies like queens.
I insist on banning foids from performing any functions in schools (aside from being janitors). This may slightly improve mental state of youngcels ngl :smonk:. But unfortunately this will never happen under (((democratic))) rule :feelsugh:.
Daniel Allison, a science teacher at Fulston Manor somehow lost my course-work which resulted in me getting a shitty grade (course-work is 20% of your GCSE), fucking piece of shit cunt. Just barely passed it, only GCSE I did before I fully dropped out of society. All I can say is, fuck people like him, sadly that is most normshits out there, evil narcy fags. He would joke around with the jailbaits, borderline flirting with them. Fuck him.

tbh some male teachers are extremely cucked and treat foids far better than their male counterparts but they are rather in minority (at least from what I've experienced)
. Women shouldn't be allowed to teach as watching incels get bullied turns them on
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: they are vile creatures and allowing them to have any power over anyone is just dumb and dangerous

Foids shouldn't be allowed to perform teaching role in any school. They don't operate on logic but rather on their emotions. They will treat good looking, tall, NT students and foids way better than short quiet incel student.
How about male-only schools and female-only schools, with male-only teachers and female-only teachers respectively? The halo effect will still reign supreme, but not to such an extent.

This is also good because boys and girls learn in different ways and it's better for boys to have male role models instead of some foids who are there only because they couldn't land a better job.

Regardless, it's pointless for me to propose any solution because as OP said:
But unfortunately this will never happen under (((democratic))) rule

How about male-only schools and female-only schools, with male-only teachers and female-only teachers respectively? The halo effect will still reign supreme, but not to such an extent.
tbh male and female only school should be recreated as men and foids brains are wired differently :blackpill:

This one foid teacher I had treated a fucking drug dealer's son better than me even though I was the best student in class :feelskek:

This one foid teacher I had treated a fucking drug dealer's son better than me even though I was the best student in class :feelskek:
peak clown world :feelsclown:

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: they are vile creatures and allowing them to have any power over anyone is just dumb and dangerous
pretty much every world religion and philosopher has come to the same conclusion but our retarded soyciety still gave them rights and power.

pretty much every world religion and philosopher has come to the same conclusion but our retarded soyciety still gave them rights and power.
this soyciety is genuinely deranged. They are throwing thousands years of knowledge about human and foid nature to trash and yet they still wonder why their post 60's society isn't working at all :feelsugh:

Not to mention that they teach boys all kind of wrong things, forcing them to become retarded.

Eh it might be fitting for elementary age kids bc of the motherly nature of women and there’d be a sufficient shortage of teachers.

the real issue is stopping them from being politicians. When the fuck did that happen :feelsUgh:

Not to mention that they teach boys all kind of wrong things, forcing them to become retarded.
also they teach them to become docile foid's worshipping cucks :feelsclown:

This would be good for the field of "Psychology" as well.

Sadly male teachers are the same. Simping for pretty girls and being friends with Chads. Only way is to put based incel teachers everywhere

This would be good for the field of "Psychology" as well.
:blackpill: female psychologists are the worst and always try to brainwash you by using their bluepilled gimmicks although male psychologists are pathetic too as modern psychology is not even a real science
Incelistan, When? :panties:
after nuclear fallout when sino american war will be over :feelsdevil: We will build new empire on the old's ashes

Sadly male teachers are the same. Simping for pretty girls and being friends with Chads. Only way is to put based incel teachers everywhere
True.

Girls shouldn’t go to higher education