Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Foids Shouldn't Be Allowed Phones... (Technology's Pretty Gay)

SocialOutkast95

SocialOutkast95

Cryptoid-loving Cope-cel
★★
I was thinking about it and came to the conclusion that foids shouldn't have phones, but then again... maybe people in general shouldn't? Sure, I could see the benefit of it as it can catch a crime in progress or maybe even a Bigfoot, but the fact of the matter is... phones can be deadly in the hands of a foid. So, hear me out.. just for a sec?

Freedom of speech is already being shat on by both irl society, but also online. Problem with shit like phones is, for example, you get into an argument / quarrel with somebody or a group of people, just by happenstance (probability) somebody else will record you. It ruins lives, gets people unjustifiably fired and so on-so forth. I remember some cunt talking shit about her husband or whatever at a bar I was sitting at. She was only a few seats away from me, she was loud asf, obnoxious, etc. She had a bunch of simpy white-knight boomers telling her she was in the right or whatever. Anyways, I wanted so badly to tell her to stfu or to lower her tone, since she was in a public / in-doors / common-courtesy type of shit(?) But, I did not. I sat there drinking my beer, but my evening was getting ruined because this 30-something yr old cunt wouldn't keep your trap shut.

Now, mind you.. I wanted to intervene, but.. the way I look at it is this... if i did in fact intervene or attempt to quiet the cunt down, I could potentially get into a shouting match, old boomers (or just the bar residence in general) coming after me, or worse (imo), being recorded and have my face all over the interwebs.. and on social media.

This brings me to the conclusion that, we cannot correctly talk to one another, postive or negative, without being recorded or having something bad happening to you. Everything must be filmed... and it fucking frustrates me. Idk if you guys have the same mindset as I do or if you've been in the same situation, but... this world is just too fuck'd beyond repair to deal with. I hate that I can't say shit, because I know I'll be attacked. If it was in privacy and I knew no one could record me, that would be great, I'd probably say shit... but nope, not in modern soyciety.

Thoughts?

Smartphones and internet boosted narcissism and exibicionism, which are foid traits, too much socialization also. Modern people are very female like.