Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Foids should stop giving so much shitty advice and start fucking ugly men instead

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
That's all we want. If they really want to help us, they should make love to us like they do with Chad, they should give us blowjobs in the office like they do with Chad, they should kiss us everywhere like they kiss Chad, they should love us like they love Chad. But of course they won't because they don't want to help us, they just do virtuo signaling to try to cover the fact that they're the reason we're like this. Hypocrites.

They wont ever do that. All that they should do is stop virtue signaling all the time because they're bloody hypocrites.

"You know, life isn't just about sex. You should learn to enjoy other things. Get some hobbies, travel, go to the gym. Me and my boyfriend focus on self care a lot and it helps so much. No one likes a bitter lonely person."

Foids are to be subjugated

That's all we want. If they really want to help us, they should make love to us like they do with Chad, they should give us blowjobs in the office like they do with Chad, they should kiss us everywhere like they kiss Chad, they should love us like they love Chad. But of course they won't because they don't want to help us, they just do virtuo signaling to try to cover the fact that they're the reason we're like this. Hypocrites.
“I’m sure a girl will like you”
Or some virtue signaling shit
Oh yeah, well then why don’t you like me? What’s wrong with you that you can’t date me or give me sex?

For them fucking us is worse than being raped by a dog. For some even worse than losing a limb is to fuck an ugly subhuman. Worse than eating roaches daily for years.

They wont ever do that. All that they should do is stop virtue signaling all the time because they're bloody hypocrites.
"You know, life isn't just about sex. You should learn to enjoy other things. Get some hobbies, travel, go to the gym. Me and my boyfriend focus on self care a lot and it helps so much. No one likes a bitter lonely person."
“I’m sure a girl will like you”
Or some virtue signaling shit
Oh yeah, well then why don’t you like me? What’s wrong with you that you can’t date me or give me sex?
For them fucking us is worse than being raped by a dog. For some even worse than losing a limb is to fuck an ugly subhuman. Worse than eating roaches daily for years.

Man, I would LOVE to have someone saying that to my face.
I train every single day to the point my bodyfat is approaching single digits, I have actual hobbies that uses my intellect and skills (I''m one of those guys who code for fun) , I have pretty good dental care, I use skincare products on a daily basis, and the only thing that stops me from traveling is because I have a job, but traveling is a low IQ hobby for superficial people who likes to show how great their lives are on Instagram.

NONE of that can make me forget how it sucks being lonely, get no friends, no sex, no girlfriends; Literally the only thing that prevented me from having that is my physical appearance, because I actually do routinely what most normies and foids tell others to do but they don't themselves, so yes, I am in a position to call out their bullshit.

Men aren't valued because they are hard workers, but because they look genetically fit.

Maybe in a less twisted world.

Unattractive men are the most oppressed group of people on earth.

IT won't touch this

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back