Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious foids should not be permitted to operate motor vehicles

Darth_Homosexualis

Darth_Homosexualis

Power bottom
★★★★
They don’t actually drive the cars that they happen to occupy since they’re spending most of their time checking their hair or makeup in the mirror, talking to their fellow distracted dumb cunt driver friends on their phones, texting their Chad fuck buddies whose houses or condos they are likely enroute to and all manner of other activities that inhibit situational awareness and proper control of a vehicle. They also drive excessively slow, don’t understand that the left lane on multilane highways is for passing and generally serve to obstruct and impede me wherever I’m trying to go.

I drive fast and am usually going between 90-110 on the interstate and at least 15 over the limit anywhere else and these stupid cunts get in my way with their oblivious and uncoordinated style of driving. I’ve actually put the window down and yelled “you fucking stupid cunt” on several occasions in response to unpardonable cuntishness while driving.

I suggest that foids be relegated to using bicycles and walking for purposes of travel or otherwise use mass transit which serves the additional purpose of allowing all the foul bestial niggers riding the buses and trains to subject them to rape.

correction: foids should not be permitted to leave house

They don't really have the critical thinking skills, self-awareness, or attention span to really know how to drive properly without instantly starting to fantasize about Chad or go off daydreaming; couple that with lax standards to get a driver's license if you're NT enough, and it becomes a dumpster fire of driving, probably killing hundreds of unsuspecting sub 5s and usually not even being blamed for it by cuck juries and judges. :feelsugh:

Agreed. We can learn from or enlightened noble Islamic Brothers in the Taliban and especially ISIS where foids are kept in slavery at all times and beholden to their masters sexual desires

They don't really have the critical thinking skills, self-awareness, or attention span to really know how to drive properly without instantly starting to fantasize about Chad or go off daydreaming; couple that with lax standards to get a driver's license if you're NT enough, and it becomes a dumpster fire of driving, probably killing hundreds of unsuspecting sub 5s and usually not even being blamed for it by cuck juries and judges. :feelsugh:

Shidhole country, anyway.

They lack executive functioning capability and as such they can't seem to process information as quickly as is needed to be able to respond to what is happening around them. I've come so perilously close so many times to either running foids off the road or cutting them off, forcing their car to stop and dragging them our of the drivers seat and beating them for their insolent and moronic style of driving.

My foid cousins car is full of trash such as fast food packaging and plastic bottles rolling around the floor, one day it will get stuck under the pedal and she'll crash.

why do toilets even drive anyway to what end? To their bogus HR or gov job that should not exist, to go fuck the 10th chad this month, to the local whatever leftist trend political rally or the abortion clinic? It is even another handout to toilets as traffic jams cost billions

True, it does seem like 99% of them are either HR managers, hairstylists or government customer service reps though besides going on whoring escapades with Chad and work I suspect that many of them spend much time driving around in pursuit of such frivolous things as getting botox injections, lip fillers, breast augmentations, other various cosmetic enhancements and likewise just spending their cucked husbands money which is the only thing they're good for besides slavery.

My foid cousins car is full of trash such as fast food packaging and plastic bottles rolling around the floor, one day it will get stuck under the pedal and she'll crash.
Yeah that's true of every dumb cunts car I've ever seen the interior of as well, unless their husband keeps them on a short leash and is intolerant of that sort of disgusting and reckless behavior. It's as though they have no value for the car that someone else bought them and of course the only thing they really are concerned with when it comes to vehicles is the aesthetic appearance and not the reliability, versatility, functionality and other utilitarian sorts of metrics that men of reason apply when evaluating cars.

Yeah that's true of every dumb cunts car I've ever seen the interior of as well, unless their husband keeps them on a short leash and is intolerant of that sort of disgusting and reckless behavior. It's as though they have no value for the car that someone else bought them and of course the only thing they really are concerned with when it comes to vehicles is the aesthetic appearance and not the reliability, versatility, functionality and other utilitarian sorts of metrics that men of reason apply when evaluating cars.
Not to mention the safety of other drivers and incels walking down the street if they become distracted by their phones or junk rolls under the pedals, ever seen final destination 2?

Last edited:
Not to mention the safety of other drivers and incels walking down the street if they become distracted by their phones or junk rolls under the pedals, ever seen final destination 2?
Yeah, recklessness, negligence and capricious disregard for the wellbeing and safety others are some defining characteristics which seem to be endemic and pervasive amongst all of foidkind, regardless of whether they happen to be trying to drive some minivan or operating machinery or using a microwave. If I did see that movie it would have been years ago but I can imagine the scene that your referring to. While I always drive faster than about 99% of the other traffic on the road, I still have greater control, situational awareness and stopping ability as compared with stupid cunts who are literally going half as fast as I am and often driving superior luxury vehicles to my own Jihadist style Toyota truck.

BTW, are those some of my fellow Mujahedeen Brothers with one of their Blessed Toyota Hilux's in your profile pic? If so, inshallah Brother and if not, inshallah all the same brother.

Saudi Arabia pilled.