Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foids should never be in Positions of Power

Grodd

Grodd

#1 Foid hater
★★
They`re plenty of reasons Foids shouldn`t be in positions of power ( i`ll speak mostly about jobs where a threat of Death is possible for a civilian) Their are 3 main ones i will go into

1- The Lack Of Physical Strength, This in particular is for a Job like a Police officer Or Firefighter for example If someone is Trapped in a house that is on fire,ie an Old or disabled person that can`t escape without the need for Help a Foid would simply be useless in this scenario she would not be able to lift a Man to save him since she is too weak and something like that could simply be fatal to countless people on The other hand in a Police officer job if in this Scenario a Foid is trying to detain a man if he simple does not comply he could very easily overpower her and escape leading to countless possibilities of Lives at risk

2- Emotionally Irrational, This can be applied to many jobs but to summarise it and put it best Foids are emotional thinkers not intelligent ones it`s about how they feel and not about objective truth this on itself is very dangerous when considering the people that could be put at risk for an emotionally driven decision made by a Foid

3- They Can`t be taken Seriously ,2 Main reasons for this Number 1 being to put it simply why would i take someone serious who`s only useful for their holes like literally why else do Men deal with Foids other than they have a pussy and tits in reality Foids are actually very boring and weak people they are sheep and have never been through actual hardship in life since they live life on tutorial mode they can`t fathom what true loneliness or depression is since they life a completely different and easier life than us

3- Number 2 Foids are terrible people i myself have been treated horribly by Foids in my life Bullying,Humilitation and General Animosity they treat Ugly and Autistic guys like me terribly like fucking vermin they will always favour Attractive men no matter how bad of people they are look even now at how Foids are reacting to the Wade Wilson guy on trial who killed 2 people

In summary Foids are Shallow,Weak and Moronic

female police officers JFLLL WHAT A FUCKING JOKE

When the Prophet heard the news that the people of Persia had made the daughter of Khosrau their Queen, he said, "Never will succeed such a nation that makes a woman their ruler."

It's a violation of God's will.

Agree there gonna fuck everything up

given women the right to vote is as big a mistake as letting jews into your country

Foids have half brains so they can rule nothing.

I've seen many videos of people being arrested or whatever where there's a foid police officer who's just standing there, looking clueless as fuck. All they can think about is chad/tyrone's cock. Foid prison guards have sex with chad prisoners in their own cells, instead of actually doing their jobs. Foids shouldn't be in positions of power, it's damaging society.

I've seen many videos of people being arrested or whatever where there's a foid police officer who's just standing there, looking clueless as fuck. All they can think about is chad/tyrone's cock. Foid prison guards have sex with chad prisoners in their own cells, instead of actually doing their jobs. Foids shouldn't be in positions of power, it's damaging society.
Yes Exactly i was gonna include Dark triad Chad pill in my post