Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion foids should date me

Nanoventor

Nanoventor

SONGUN
-
I am a misogynist, but I would be less of a misogynist if I had a gf. I'd love to have one yo. IT thinks all that is required to have a gf is a good persoynality but that's nonsense. How can I expalin to IT that having a good personality means nothing to women yo?

How can I expalin to IT that having a good personality means nothing to women yo?
How do you deal with super aggressive katars?? : r/Brawlhalla

They'll never understand

The Big Mac and the Whopper are two iconic burgers from McDonald's and Burger King, respectively, each with distinct differences:

### Big Mac (McDonald's)

1. **Structure**: The Big Mac features three layers of bun (including a middle bun) and two beef patties.
2. **Ingredients**: It includes shredded lettuce, diced onions, pickles, American cheese, and the signature Big Mac sauce.
3. **Size**: Generally smaller in diameter compared to the Whopper but has an additional bun layer.
4. **Taste**: The Big Mac sauce, which is a mix of mayonnaise, mustard, sweet pickle relish, and other ingredients, gives it a unique tangy flavor.

### Whopper (Burger King)

1. **Structure**: The Whopper has a single, larger beef patty and a sesame seed bun.
2. **Ingredients**: It includes fresh lettuce, tomato slices, sliced onions, pickles, mayonnaise, and ketchup.
3. **Size**: The Whopper patty and bun are generally larger in diameter compared to the Big Mac.
4. **Taste**: The Whopper is known for its flame-grilled flavor, which gives the beef a distinct taste.

In summary, while both burgers are popular choices at their respective chains, the Big Mac is characterized by its special sauce and triple-layered bun, whereas the Whopper is known for its larger, flame-grilled patty and fresh vegetables.

cats should be in my avi

I am a misogynist, but I would be less of a misogynist if I had a gf. I'd love to have one yo. IT thinks all that is required to have a gf is a good persoynality but that's nonsense. How can I expalin to IT that having a good personality means nothing to women yo?
FUCKING GODDAMN THESE CHAD CHASING SLUTS I WANT TO RAPE THEM ALL WOTH METAL PIPE THEY ONLY WANT CHAD NOT 5’5 GUY FUCK THESE WHORE NEED ONLY GRÆPE AND EXTREME TORTURE BY ETHNICSLS

FUCKING GODDAMN THESE CHAD CHASING SLUTS I WANT TO RAPE THEM ALL WOTH METAL PIPE THEY ONLY WANT CHAD NOT 5’5 GUY FUCK THESE WHORE NEED ONLY GRÆPE AND EXTREME TORTURE BY ETHNICSLS
based