Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Foids should be encouraged to be housewives again.

Akkadian

Akkadian

Legend
★★★★★
I guarantee you, if society pushed for foids to be housewives then we will slowly become like the old days, degeneracy will decrease, families will live happily and even divorce rates would decrease. Work honestly doesn't suit foids, their decisions at work will always be dictated by their emotions because they do not have the mental capacity to work as a team let alone lead, so if you was to have a foid as your boss, you legit might aswell quit because they will give you hell. A foid deserves to be at home taking care of the family, making food, cleaning. Giving foids a right to work has got to be the greatest decision mankind made.

I would really love a work place without female influence. They are unnecessary competition. About the trad housewife thing, I don't know if I actually wanted one. They are the best cheaters. they have all day to invite all kinds of homeless Tyrones into the house.

I would really love a work place without female influence. They are unnecessary competition. About the trad housewife thing, I don't know if I actually wanted one. They are the best cheaters. they have all day to invite all kinds of homeless Tyrones into the house.
internet should be taken away from them while you are at work so they wont access dating apps.

Feminism is too powerful so this will never happen.

If that happened, most women would already be cumdumpsters and thus not wife material

internet should be taken away from them while you are at work so they wont access dating apps.

Yes, but there shouldn't be male dogs around either. While you're at work, your wife might cheat on you with your or the neighbor's dog.

yes but have a camera system in place as housewives cheat with anything that has a cock