Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Foids sent their chads to beat me

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
I argued with foids again. Foids called 3 chad bfs to beat me. Guess what? I knew that danger will be coming to me. They can not do anything to me in my [UWSL]neighborhood[/UWSL]. My brocel friends saw when 3 chads came to hunt me down then my friends appeared with pocketknifes. They ran away like coward JFL :lul::lul::lul::lul:. They do not know anything about the neighborhood. They all grew up in residences, villas. They do not know about getting heightmogged and brutal rejections. They thought they can hunt me at my place, lmao clowns. And btw If my friends weren't there they still couldn't beat me because I have black belt in aikido. I would beat the shit out of them lmao.:ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

They can not do anything to me in my [UWSL]neighborhood[/UWSL]. My brocel friends saw when 3 chads came to hunt me down then my friends appeared with pocketknifes. They ran away like coward JFL :lul::lul::lul::lul:.
based if real

My brocel friends saw when 3 chads came to hunt me down then my friends appeared with pocketknifes.
mogs me at having friends :chad:

I argued with foids again. Foids called 3 chad bfs to beat me. Guess what? I knew that danger will be coming to me. They can not do anything to me in my [UWSL]neighborhood[/UWSL]. My brocel friends saw when 3 chads came to hunt me down then my friends appeared with pocketknifes. They ran away like coward JFL :lul::lul::lul::lul:. They do not know anything about the neighborhood. They all grew up in residences, villas. They do not know about getting heightmogged and brutal rejections. They thought they can hunt me at my place, lmao clowns. And btw If my friends weren't there they still couldn't beat me because I have black belt in aikido. I would beat the shit out of them lmao.:ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:
Dude fuck yes:feelsping:

How long does it take to get a black belt in aikido?
Almost certainly larp.
Probably

Reported for having friends and social backup

Did the femoids start it?