Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foids Self Harm is beyond a Joke

Grodd

Grodd

Kill Them All
★★★★★
I`m so fucking beyond tired of seeing foids either kill themselves or "attempt to " it`s purely attention seeking i can`t fathom how you can live life on tutorial mode with Cheats yet still do something as drastic as Self harm another reason it`s perplexing is because it`s statistically proven foids rarely ever succeed in Suicide where as men almost always succeed in doing so proving Foids dont actually wanna die because a huge part of them still know how easy they have it and foids know how much attention they`ll get if they make it looks like they are depressed and suicidal and as i`ve stated before Foids can`t actually have Depression as their lives are way too simple and easy for them to actually experience hardship

I want more of them to ruin their bodies.

hey guys wanna see my cuts? teehee :foidSoy:

Next time cut neck please

I remember my sister trying to 'OD' on aspirin and announce it to the family. It's purely attention seeking.

I`m so fucking beyond tired of seeing foids either kill themselves or "attempt to " it`s purely attention seeking i can`t fathom how you can live life on tutorial mode with Cheats yet still do something as drastic as Self harm another reason it`s perplexing is because it`s statistically proven foids rarely ever succeed in Suicide where as men almost always succeed in doing so proving Foids dont actually wanna die because a huge part of them still know how easy they have it and foids know how much attention they`ll get if they make it looks like they are depressed and suicidal and as i`ve stated before Foids can`t actually have Depression as their lives are way too simple and easy for them to actually experience hardship
I'm beginning to think that all foids are mentally ill, as if this illness is inherently attached to their sex. Could explain why foids are the way they are.

No idea i never understood that cutting shit, i mean there must have been a girl who once thought: "Hold on, if i am hurt guys give more attention to me?" So she started self harm and became Stacy #1 and then other chicks saw it and said "Buhuhu my life is so bad, Chad and Tyrone only care about her because shes in pain....but wait a second: What if I do it too?

So eventually there was this whole "emo" trend where you pose as "Dark and Gloomy" its all a bunch of attention whoring fake doomers.

Just take a peek over r/depressed and compare male and female posts, its like night and day.

20 yo male: "I have no family, friends or any chance of a girlfriend, i suffer from bone cancer and all anti depressiva never healed my mind, every day is painful and my whole life is a living hell, ive been bullied ever since Elementary and even now on college i am the nerdy outsider"

20 yo female: https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...Qjjh6BAgSEAE&usg=AOvVaw1LJmRj7ThDYiTyARhvHPr0

foids are naturally retarded, I wouldn't bother trying to understand why they do anything

They do it for attention

They derive pleasure from cutting themselves jfl how have Normies not figured it out yet