Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Foids seem to be able to detect Chads and Chadlites THROUGH fat

crew2

crew2

Captain
★★★★
This is something which I very rarely see mentioned on here. Throughout my life I seem to have been cursed with who I end up becoming friends with because at each stage of my life I have always somehow managed to make friends with a Chadlite or Chad, then I get to witness first hand the reaction they get from foids right in front of me.

A couple of these guys though have been undoubtedly fat but STILL have managed to get attention from foids without putting any effort in. A good friend of mine has a quite lean good looking face but his body is huge with almost female like breasts (he looks like a fat Robert Pattinson) but he always gets attention from girls. Girls have actually approached me to ask if he is single and is he interested in them etc etc.

Another guy I'm friends with - when I first met him at an old job I thought I would be 'safe' from this because he is fat all over, which I thought would make him incel. We went out on a few nights out together to clubs and other places and I noticed girls were approaching him and seemed to be showing interest each time. I thought (coped) that maybe they were doing this as a joke to mock him. He was useless with girls though. He had zero confidence, was very quiet and told me he was still a virgin at the age he was then (26) and I confided in him about my problems. Believe it or not he cried when I told him my life experiences and feelings about my lack of relationships with girls. A few months after first meeting him he told me he is suicidally depressed about his weight and the fact he can't control his eating and showed me some holiday photos from years ago where he was skinny and in them he was a full blown Chad, 8 or a 9 so that made me realise that maybe foids can see this through fat even though I couldn't.

Obviously these guys don't get AS MUCH attention as the in shape Chads I've known and seen but they still undoubtedly got noticed even with this big flaw that a lot of Bluepillers think is the answer - "Just lose some weight bro. Hit the gym". So basically if a guy is fat don't assume that foids won't be all over him.

Last edited:
gymcel fatcels on suicide watch

women see fat as a "stupid" flaw, in the same way non-Chad men might see Elizabeth Holmes' tranny voice, or the Ready Player One girl's birthmark as a stupid flaw. It's just a little dent on a lambo. We think to ourselves it's a "stupid" flaw, but in actuality, it raises the ability to build orbiter harems. The fundamental value is still there.

I think pure SMV is different than a foid's beta orbiter harem index.

Foids probably saw their lean pictures on instagram/facebook. They might also be dark triad maxxed as well from their chad days which marginally helps.

they see your GENETICS
Basically yep
women see fat as a "stupid" flaw, in the same way non-Chad men might see Elizabeth Holmes' tranny voice, or the Ready Player One girl's birthmark as a stupid flaw. It's just a little dent on a lambo. We think to ourselves it's a "stupid" flaw, but in actuality, it raises the ability to build orbiter harems. The fundamental value is still there.

I think pure SMV is different than a foid's beta orbiter harem index.
True. I mean if a non famous Chris Hemsworth or Chis Evans put on a lot of weight they would still get foids no problem. It's like when we see these "BBWs". There are BBWs who are basically fat Stacey's most of the time and there are just fat average women who think they will fall into the same category. They don't.
Foids probably saw their lean pictures on instagram/facebook. They might also be dark triad maxxed as well from their chad days which marginally helps.
Most of this was in bars and clubs so these were foids who'd never seen them before. I've known both of these guys a long time. Neither of them have ever been great at interacting with women but they certainly have been given opportunities regardless of their fatness.

The worst thing is this - I've never been FAT but there have been times when I've put a little bit of weight on and my face has looked bloated and sometimes I cope by thinking that "maybe those times them girls didn't like me was because I was a bit fat" but the reaction I see these guys getting when they are even fatter than that overrides this cope.

Last edited:
Face shape, chin and eyes dont change that much despite the fat. Also fat doesn't affect height and hair

they see your GENETICS
That is why we must keep moving forward. They see our genetics. But I don't see their survival.

Foid x-ray gene detector JFL. I would tell you to take your meds but I've said less sane things.