Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foids say that dating being easier for them doesn't mean much if men are aggressive and dangerous, that's false

GloriousFight

GloriousFight

I Hope My Death Makes More Cents Than My Life
★★
Whenever you argue that dating is easier for women, especially in today's world of online dating, their standard counterargument is that romantic attention isn't flattering when it's coming from a bunch of potentially dangerous, aggressive men who are just trying to get their dicks wet. Well as of last year I could say I was on both sides of the equation, and I can say getting unwanted attention is better than getting nothing or getting rejected.

Around February last year, just before the pandemic I was having a drink at a bar when this guy approached me all smooth like Chads in the movies. It wasn't a gay bar but like all chads he didn't give a shit about who I was, he was going to try and get what he wanted. He told me he recognized me from a grappling tournament that I had competed at a month before, but honestly I didn't recognize him. He was about 6'3, told me he was a brown belt, and competed in both the brown belt light heavy division (195 pound max) and the absolutes/open weight division. And if you compete in the openweight division it's a pretty clear indicator that you're confident in your abilities, or maybe that you think you can outweigh any manlets like me who think they could have a chance. At the time I was a white belt and I competed at that tournament in the featherweight (154 pounds max) division. So this guy was taller, bigger, and was literally proven to be a better grappler than I was. If it ever got physical with this guy, I would get choked into tomorrow and so would most other living men that would try to stop him.

We chatted for a little bit about the superbowl and something that was on TV that night, and then he started getting aggressive, asking me if I was into men and whether I'd be open to "living a little" just to know what it's like to be with a guy. I kept telling the guy I wasn't interested and that I just wanted to drink alone, but he got more and more aggressive, arguing that he knows how to make men feel good the way women can't, and that there were other men in the past that let him do it and they enjoyed it. Eventually he tries grabbing my crotch and that's when I grab his wrist to get it off my pants and the bartender intervenes. The guy told me I was missing out and he left the bar when the bartender threatened to call the cops. I felt humiliated that the 5'1 foid felt she had to defend me from this guy

So no, it wasn't a good experience and it was scary. But I'd rather experience that every once in a while if it meant I could get with a girl, than live this current existence of being a 31 year old KHHV

Foids play dumb but they know full well, that even the worst case scenario for them, aka being bombarded with simps, harassed, raped, not being able to convince chad to commit... is wayy better than the absolute lonely despair that we have.

I get it that they want to have chad for more than just sex and they can't (if they're average), and that simps can be overbearing or even aggressive sometimes, but that's a non issue compared to our life. No one suffers more than us because, when you have nothing to live for, no one can be worse off than you, by definition.

Our life is incredibly bleak. Just absolute loneliness.

Last edited:
Foids play dumb but they know full well, that even the worst case scenario for them, aka being bombarded with simps, harassed, raped, not being able to convince chad to commit... is wayy better than the absolute lonely despair that we have.

I get it that they want to have chad for more than just sex and they can't (if they're average), and that simps can be overbearing or even aggressive sometimes, but that's a non issue compared to our life. No one suffers more than us because, when you have nothing to live for, no one can be worse off than you, by definition.

Our life is incredibly bleak. Just absolute loneliness.
Chances are that they actually don't know that. They've never experienced true suffering so they can't fathom how bad it is. Couple that with how self-centered the typical foid is and they will assume that their problems are the worst that any human could possibly have.

Chances are that they actually don't know that. They've never experienced true suffering so they can't fathom how bad it is. Couple that with how self-centered the typical foid is and they will assume that their problems are the worst that any human could possibly have.
good point ngl

after all, according to FDS, we have pickmes throwing themselves at us

they just have no idea what we go through, and the ones who do don't give a shit

Whenever you argue that dating is easier for women, especially in today's world of online dating, their standard counterargument is that romantic attention isn't flattering when it's coming from a bunch of potentially dangerous, aggressive men who are just trying to get their dicks wet.

Women are attracted to dangerous men with high testosterone levels and low-inhibition. These are the men who sexually arouse them the most, and they're willing to expose themselves to significant risks to interact with them. All this talk about they want a "kind, loving, caring man who listens and is honest" is all bollocks. What they mean by that is "I want a hot, dangerous, exciting man who bullies weaker men and who will give me amazing sex AND who is also kind, loving, caring, honest, listens to me, doesn't cheat".

They clearly prioritise the former over the latter, which is why antisocial men get more women than normies with stable careers. Yeah sure, the latter will usually get a woman and start a family eventually, but when it comes to pure sexual arousal, those men just don't do it for women. Which is why you have such a huge number of sexless marriages out there.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back