Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foids ruined band T-shirts

BurtCocaine

BurtCocaine

Friend of Nate HiggERs
★★★★
I see foids wearing Nirvana and Sublime shirts all the time and when I go up to them and say “hey, I like that band too” when I try to talk to them and ask them out latER they always respond with “that’s a band? I only listen to Taylor Swift.” Now I ask them to name 3 of their songs and they fail. I bet if I actually put that band’s music on they would hate it. If a foid wears a band tee tell them to go fuck themselves.

I see foids wearing Nirvana and Sublime shirts all the time and when I go up to them and say “hey, I like that band too” when I try to talk to them and ask them out latER they always respond with “that’s a band? I only listen to Taylor Swift.” Now I ask them to name 3 of their songs and they fail. I bet if I actually put that band’s music on they would hate it. If a foid wears a band tee tell them to go fuck themselves.
Do not ask a "car girl" to name the difference between a V16 engine and a 16v engine.

normies are never genuine, they just fake everything to fit in

yeah foids are experts in completely fucking over hobbies, fandoms and copes in general.
Foids don’t have hobbies. All they care about is ShitTok, Crapchat, Starfucks, and trash pop singERs.

Foids don’t have hobbies. All they care about is ShitTok, Crapchat, Starfucks, and trash pop singERs.
They dont even need to, having hobbies and caring beyond the inmediate social NTfag realm is a social outcast trait in general.

“that’s a band? I only listen to Taylor Swift.”
Such uncultured dimwits should be legally barred from wearing any clothing that advertises an artist they are too dense to even know a single song by.

They dont even need to, having hobbies and caring beyond the inmediate social NTfag realm is a social outcast trait in general.
high iq
the less hobbies and interests you have the better equipped you are in terms of your looks, ntness
sub5's hobbies: c++, unity, learning programming, making games
chad's hobbies: posting selfies on snapchat to bag a foid of his taste for the night

Normies & foids love bands like that. That is why I listen to more obscure things, foids are not listening to those.

Exactly. Fuck them all. I joined a new school in my sophomore year of high school and all the normies bullied me heavily for being a Nirvana fan. They said kurt cobain was gay or smthn so therefore I was. They relentlessly picked on me for my hair and ugly face. Yet I see some of those roasties who were just bystanders wearing Nirvana shirts now and I think to myself and just laugh.
Clown world

Band t shirts are all about looking cool and attempting to stand out in some way, if you wear by appreciation of rhe band's music you are branded