Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Foids really want to be men

fOreVER

fOreVER

امر بالمعروف والنهي عن المنكر
-
Foids do anything to be like men. Just look at “femcels” and shit. Who in their sane minds would want to be a subhuman male. Life is hell for me. Women could literally ask any guy in the street for some relationship and he will gladly accept

Foids. I want to rest my foot on top of your heads... in minecraft obviously... TEEHEEE

They want to be treated like children with the rights of a president.

Foids do anything to be like men. Just look at “femcels” and shit. Who in their sane minds would want to be a subhuman male. Life is hell for me. Women could literally ask any guy in the street for some relationship and he will gladly accept

Foids. I want to rest my foot on top of your heads... in minecraft obviously... TEEHEEE
tbh foids want to be treated like GOOD LOOKING men. No one wants to be a normie.

Women want attention.

Freud said foids are jealous and want pp and not poonani

""femcels"" are just another example of how women try to forcefully insert themselves in mens culture. what have they contributed? nothing. they copy our vocabulary and ideas while pretending to incel

They cant act like men when they're a hole that gets fucked

jfl at them

They try to seem more interesting and quirky to Chad by "acting like a bro" It's really annoying

Foids wouldnt last a second in our shoes