Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foids really do adopt the personality of whoever they're dating

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
So I made a thread about my Stacy ex-oneitis dating a sub 5 normie. Well actually now that I look back at her TikToks, it was obvious that she was dating him even a few months ago. She got shitty tattoos, piercings everywhere, she started acting like a thug which was honestly kinda cringe. And yeah, her current boyfriend is a junkie retard who smokes weed all day.

She used to have posters of k-pop twinks on her wall when she was 16. She was so cute, that's why she became my oneitis. Now she's acting like a low-class chav from the UK. It's sad what no father does to a bitch.

Last edited:
it's just facts. She looks worse now than she did back then.
Grapes (sour)

All you oneitis guys are obsessed with average looking no-personality white foids who were just nice to you that one time.

That's true. Which is why female virtue signaling is never to be trusted. An anti-capitalist woman would turn out the biggest lover of capitalism you've ever seen if she started dating a capitalist Chad. As such, a leftist woman would turn out extremely far right in case her Chad was right wing.

Women just follow the leader. It's always been this way.

Grapes (sour)

All you oneitis guys are obsessed with average looking no-personality white foids who were just nice to you that one time.
She's objectively an 8/10. I asked psl autists to rate her before.

non chad men do this too when they get in a relationship. they are so desperate to make it work, they adopt the holes personality and views.

I eventually regretted divulging so much during my first stint in group therapy. Within the very next year.

Screenshot from 2022 01 11 14 06 48

Grapes (sour)

My oneitis legit gigafogged her entire school. And no its not halo.

If it's any consolation, you were never going to get her under any circumstances, anyway, so there isn't really a meaningful loss here. :feelsjuice:

If it's any consolation, you were never going to get her under any circumstances, anyway, so there isn't really a meaningful loss here. :feelsjuice:
haha always funny when someone tries to tell somebody else about their lives

Not only personality and culture, they also change nationality on a whim and religion, if they date tall guy or guy from another race they completely consider themselves what their current fucker is.

So I made a thread about my Stacy ex-oneitis dating a sub 5 normie. Well actually now that I look back at her TikToks, it was obvious that she was dating him even a few months ago. She got shitty tattoos, piercings everywhere, she started acting like a thug which was honestly kinda cringe. And yeah, her current boyfriend is a junkie retard who smokes weed all day.

She used to have posters of k-pop twinks on her wall when she was 16. She was so cute, that's why she became my oneitis. Now she's acting like a low-class chav from the UK. It's sad what no father does to a bitch.
this is the ultimate chad fantasy-- to make a good girl go bad, and leave when she's preggers and needs you the most

its pathetic and subhuman to just mimic your superiors

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back