Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foids’ reaction when they see a giant chad

Good afternoon, i hate women

Cut off his legs. :lasereyes:

Just kek if you think 6’0-6’1 will make you impressive
yeah, it will make u look impressive. what is the chance that u will meet a giant like that everyday in the street. probably 0.001% daily

Minimum height requirement to even LOOK at your looksmatch without getting the cops called on you

yeah, it will make u look impressive. what is the chance that u will meet a giant like that everyday in the street. probably 0.001% daily
That’s why in 99% of the cases women don’t turn their heads at someone who’s just the average/slightly above average height in their country (unless he has a chad face, kek)

this is what i say all the time.
its all about genes
there is no fucking hope.

over.
Aye. If foids are only attracted to the top 5% of men when it comes to face, what makes some people think it won’t be the case when it comes to height?

Just be chad or 6’3+ bro

That's the work of hypergamy, social media and dating apps. Before these statistically tall people (above 6 ft or 180 cm) were seen as tall, which is correct. Now foids don't even look at these guys because they have access to giants like this.

My reaction when I see him

osamu dazai gifs | WiffleGif

cut off his legs (in surgeon simulator)

this is why you guys dont understand. 6ft2 is nothing special, you need to be 6ft5+ .

I wish steroids didnt exist, then this guy would just be a circus freak gigalanklet.

no amount of roids will make be 6ft5+

only LEG LENGTHENING

I just want to bash a foids skull open with a iron wrench in GTA V of course

He has the shape at least, ugly lanklets are invisible

Hope he gets beaten up by a pack of manlets.

Are you kidding? Where do you live?