Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Foids r all sitting in men only section of bus but no man is allowed in foid only section jfl

Regressive

Regressive

it is impossible to be any worse
★★★★
you have man and woman only sections in your busses? cucked

Fucking GrAY against the most based thing even: SEGREGATION.
fags.is

What kind of faggot wants to only be surrounded by man? I swear, 80% of this site is filled with homosexuals

fags.is

What kind of faggot wants to only be surrounded by man? I swear, 80% of this site is filled with homosexuals
It is one of the useful measures in a society where monogamy is expected to be enforced, foids do not have sexual freedom and sex is only accessible through marriage, ideally through looksmatch.

If you put all the men and women in one place, you'll just be Chad's cuck and the rest of the women lusting after Chad in that place.

Only homosexuals have homosexual thoughts around men. And it is natural: men meet with men, women with women. Not like now, where there is freemixing, a representation of social decadence.

If you put all the men and women in one place, you'll just be Chad's cuck and the rest of the women lusting after Chad in that place.
why do you guys always make it sound like chad is all over the place? a man that is Chad tier in looks is very rare. I wouldn't be chads cuck because chad would most likely not even be next to me. And i don't care if the woman arent attracted to me, i still want to see attractive woman when i go outside instead of seeing dicks all over.
Only homosexuals have homosexual thoughts around men.
thats true, but why would anyone only want to be surrounded by other man other than homosexuals? Wanting to see women is a normal function every straight man has.
And it is natural: men meet with men, women with women. Not like now, where there is freemixing, a representation of social decadence.
how tf is it natural? Man and woman have always interacted with eachother. Its only not common in muslim countries.

why do you guys always make it sound like chad is all over the place? a man that is Chad tier in looks is very rare. I wouldn't be chads cuck because chad would most likely not even be next to me. And i don't care if the woman arent attracted to me, i still want to see attractive woman when i go outside instead of seeing dicks all over.
Because even if Chad in the men's absolute category is a statistical minority, the competition between men is always absolute. That is, in a carriage where there are men and women, the most handsome is the one who competes and wins over the rest and receives the attention of the majority. It is a competition. Segregation is the point where this pussy inflation breaks down and men come together through arranged marriages, ideally through looksmatch.

Wanting to see attractive foids as an incel? You are a masochist or a fucking normie sexhaver.
thats true, but why would anyone only want to be surrounded by other man other than homosexuals? Wanting to see women is a normal function every straight man has
It is not a question of wanting per se, it is a question of the only time when both sexes should be together is through family institutions (cousins, siblings...) and in a marriage. It breaks, once again, with pussy inflation and breaks with most fornicatory dynamics.
how tf is it natural? Man and woman have always interacted with eachother. Its only not common in muslim countries.
No, it's so natural that women tend to gather among themselves and men among themselves. The only time they have gathered together has been recently in Western faggot and cucked societies or when they want to prepare for courtship.

Because even if Chad in the men's absolute category is a statistical minority, the competition between men is always absolute. That is, in a carriage where there are men and women, the most handsome is the one who competes and wins over the rest and receives the attention of the majority. It is a competition.
nobody is competing for pussy on the bus. I do agree that we man are competitive but only in situations where we have a chance to be competitive. If a group of man and women hang out together, then the man will all try to impress the woman. But it won't happen in everyday occurrences.
Segregation is the point where this pussy inflation breaks down and men come together through arranged marriages, ideally through looksmatch.
arranged marriages would only work if we're financially well off, as the man is expected to provide. Most of us are broke as shit.
Wanting to see attractive foids as an incel? You are a masochist or a fucking normie sexhaver.
nah nigga im just straight. I like looking at big asses and boobs when i go outside.

It is not a question of wanting per se, it is a question of the only time when both sexes should be together is through family institutions (cousins, siblings...) and in a marriage. It breaks, once again, with pussy inflation and breaks with most fornicatory dynamics.
are you Muslim? I personally im not a really a fun of arranged marriages because the woman doesn't even love you usually. Youre basically paying for her to live in your house and give you sex once a month.
No, it's so natural that women tend to gather among themselves and men among themselves.
The only time they have gathered together has been recently in Western faggot and cucked societies or when they want to prepare for courtship.
do you have a source for what youre saying?

nobody is competing for pussy on the bus. I do agree that we man are competitive but only in situations where we have a chance to be competitive. If a group of man and women hang out together, then the man will all try to impress the woman. But it won't happen in everyday occurrences.
Of course it does. The competition is always fierce.

No, man generally always seeks to compete, and many compete without knowing that it is over. How simps, White knights and what many men represent today.

A group of men and women hanging out is the most extreme cuckdom and only normie tier. In the end, they end up falling in love with each other or many end up in relationships with each other. That's human nature.
arranged marriages would only work if we're financially well off, as the man is expected to provide. Most of us are broke as shit.
Most of the people who are broke off here are NEETfags. The purpose is precisely to give man back that sense of work that translates his effort into pussy, as it has been for centuries, And it is not only an individual value, but the effort always has an impact on society in general.

nah nigga im just straight. I like looking at big asses and boobs when i go outside.
A masochist. Seeing asses and tits that will never be yours. I guess you masturbate like many cucks watching women being sodomized.

are you Muslim?
No.
I personally im not a really a fun of arranged marriages because the woman doesn't even love you usually. Youre basically paying for her to live in your house and give you sex once a month.
Foids do not love. They only have sexual pleasure and opportunity cost. Love is a fully masculine feeling because only man seeks to perpetuate his creation and work: woman only seeks to live and parasitically benefit from men.

In a society where there is arranged marriage,It is a society where women are not free to choose, as a general rule, and that is the path that societies must take.
do you have a source for what youre saying?