Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Foids putting up end-of-year TikTok compilations

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
I've noticed many foids puting up TikTok videos where they take little clips from the shit they did throughout the year and put them all together. I was in a good mood until I saw this. The average foid had more fun in a day this year than I probably will in my entire life. Going to parties, holidays, sitting around with friends drinking and smoking weed, going to the cinema, lying in bed with their boneless manlet boyfriends after having sex. This kind of lifemogging is making me seriously suicidal.
Like I said a few times, i'm trying Tinder in a few days and if that doesn't get me a 5/10 non-fat girlfriend and friends then I am roping. This is all too much. Life should be fun.

lying in bed with their boneless manlet boyfriends after having sex.
what?
i'm trying Tinder in a few days and if that doesn't get me a 5/10 non-fat girlfriend and friends then I am roping.
why would tinder get you friends? you're seriously implying that you're looking for men on tinder with that statement.

Going to parties, holidays, sitting around with friends, lying in bed with their boneless manlet boyfriends after having
Aside from sex, all of that sounds unappealing to an autist like me :shock:

Last edited:
lying in bed with their boneless manlet boyfriends after having sex. This kind of lifemogging is making me seriously suicidal.
That's fucking right, it's over boyo :chad: Short kings are running the game now :chad: Y'all tallfags better learn how tie a rope :chad:

You claim to be incel but you haven't even tried tinder still? :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously:
That's fucking right, it's over boyo :chad: Short kings are running the game now :chad: Y'all tallfags better learn how tie a rope :chad:
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

op, we need to have a talk. I know NT matters, and muscle matters ok? i know. but you can't go around saying shit like this :
lying in bed with their boneless manlet boyfriends after having sex.
not only is this cherrypicking but you are denying the blackpill which this forum is built on. other than that, you are insulting users on here who are short and got no bones.
why would they have boneless manlet bfs who they have sex with? bluepilled cuck

just admit youre a bisexual faggot

Coping again? :feelskek:
Coping with what? There are like 100 different TikToks, Instas and VSCOs I stalk of foids in my area.

You claim to be incel but you haven't even tried tinder still? :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously:

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
I'm scared to put my face out there. And I know that if I don't get matches on Tinder then it's completely over. All my motivation to do anything that isn't lying in bed will disappear indefinitely until I jump off a cliff. Literally my entire life depends on this so i'm under a lot of pressure to take good pictures.

why would they have boneless manlet bfs who they have sex with? bluepilled cuck
Because they do. I don't care what people here say. Most of these foids are dating NT subhumans. It's not cherrypicking if they all fucking do. Most men are subhumans though so it's understandable, mathematically speaking.
just admit youre a bisexual faggot
kys

op, we need to have a talk. I know NT matters, and muscle matters ok? i know. but you can't go around saying shit like this :

not only is this cherrypicking but you are denying the blackpill which this forum is built on. other than that, you are insulting users on here who are short and got no bones.
I wish I could post pictures here but i'm afraid of doxxing myself. I'm posting what i'm seeing. It's just a fact in my experience where I live. Might be different for you but that is my truth and i'm not going to hide it because it makes people upset.

Coping with what? There are like 100 different TikToks, Instas and VSCOs I stalk of foids in my area.

I'm scared to put my face out there. And I know that if I don't get matches on Tinder then it's completely over. All my motivation to do anything that isn't lying in bed will disappear indefinitely until I jump off a cliff. Literally my entire life depends on this so i'm under a lot of pressure to take good pictures.

Because they do. I don't care what people here say. Most of these foids are dating NT subhumans. It's not cherrypicking if they all fucking do. Most men are subhumans though so it's understandable, mathematically speaking.

kys

I wish I could post pictures here but i'm afraid of doxxing myself. I'm posting what i'm seeing. It's just a fact in my experience where I live. Might be different for you but that is my truth and i'm not going to hide it because it makes people upset.
let me ask you two questions:
what do you think women find more attractive:
- a 6'2 dude or a 5'6 dude.
- a dude with average jaw, and little to no cheekbones or a dude with prominent both.

Coping that boneless manlets are getting laid, just because they are NT and outgoing

let me ask you two questions:
what do you think women find more attractive:
- a 6'2 dude or a 5'6 dude.
- a dude with average jaw, and little to no cheekbones or a dude with prominent both.
6'2, prominent jaw and cheekbones. I'm not denying that looks matter and i'm not saying that ugly people are actually more attractive. I'm saying that from my experience looks is what gets foids worshiping and approaching you but you don't need to be anywhere near good looking to live a good life and have sex as long as you're NT. Also when I say "subhuman" I sometimes just mean "normie" but i'm angry.

Coping that boneless manlets are getting laid, just because they are NT and outgoing
Not coping. I see it online and I saw it at parties and nightclubs back when I had a social life.

your avi is annoying :feelswhat:
Thanks, your AVI is also beautiful
6'2, prominent jaw and cheekbones. I'm not denying that looks matter and i'm not saying that ugly people are actually more attractive. I'm saying that from my experience looks is what gets foids worshiping and approaching you but you don't need to be anywhere near good looking to live a good life and have sex as long as you're NT. Also when I say "subhuman" I sometimes just mean "normie" but i'm angry.

Not coping. I see it online and I saw it at parties and nightclubs back when I had a social life.
So you live in reversed world, because that's not what me and other users see

Thanks, your AVI is also beautiful
your avi is cute but why the fuck does it go upside down :feelswhat:

outliers, 80% of this forum is NT subhumans.

Because they do. I don't care what people here say. Most of these foids are dating NT subhumans.
this is true but the guys aren't manlets. NTpill is real but most women still won't touch a short guy

your avi is cute but why the fuck does it go upside down :feelswhat:

outliers, 80% of this forum is NT subhumans.
Well, I guess outliers are the norm here. And nah, if you know what the blackpill is at all, you're not really NT. Actual normies don't know what the internet is outside of TikTok, Instagram and Snapchat.
this is true but the guys aren't manlets. NTpill is real but most women still won't touch a short guy
Not all of them, tallfags are common afterall. Some are 5'8, some are 6'0, some taller. Overall I still see many manlets or mediocre height guys slaying and their faces aren't anything special either.

Well, I guess outliers are the norm here. And nah, if you know what the blackpill is at all, you're not really NT. Actual normies don't know what the internet is outside of TikTok, Instagram and Snapchat.

Not all of them, tallfags are common afterall. Some are 5'8, some are 6'0, some taller. Overall I still see many manlets or mediocre height guys slaying and their faces aren't anything special either.
NT means not having any form of autism...

NT means not having any form of autism...
When I and most PSLers say NT I also mean not being awkward and socially retarded ie being raised right by your parents and not being bullied in your childhood.

When I and most PSLers say NT I also mean not being awkward and socially retarded ie being raised right by your parents and not being bullied in your childhood.
most of people here aren't socially retarded. i am not, and i have lots of friends aside from partners. i also fit in easily and can join the convo without making it awkward no matter what they are talking about. and i rot here 24/7

most of people here aren't socially retarded. i am not, and i have lots of friends aside from partners. i also fit in easily and can join the convo without making it awkward no matter what they are talking about. and i rot here 24/7
Sorry brah, but I also agree with other users here that with your face and height, your inceldom is not from your physical looks. Do you have any foids in your social circle?

Sorry brah, but I also agree with other users here that with your face and height, your inceldom is not from your physical looks. Do you have any foids in your social circle?
just some foids that send me study related shit.

just some foids that send me study related shit.
Have you ever tried to ask them out for coffee or something? Try to turn a conversation with them sexual?

Have you ever tried to ask them out for coffee or something? Try to turn a conversation with them sexual?
already got 9 different Chads in their follower/following list.

already got 9 different Chads in their follower/following list.
Don't think there are even that many Chads in my city jfl.
Are they local Chads? Can you post some of their instas?

Don't think there are even that many Chads in my city jfl.
Are they local Chads? Can you post some of their instas?
no clue where they live but i guess local.
also no.

The average foid had more fun in a day this year than I probably will in my entire life. Going to parties, holidays, sitting around with friends drinking and smoking weed, going to the cinema, lying in bed with their boneless manlet boyfriends after having sex. This kind of lifemogging is making me seriously suicidal.
those things would make you feel happy?

Of course. My dream is to be an NT sex-having normie with friends.
I must be the only one here who wouldn't enjoy smoking mota surrounded by brainless normies.