Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Foids put up with anything from chad

• Thread starter Deleted member 1252
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1252

Parody Account
-
So, the sun is out and I’m summermaxxing in the park. I cycle around and find a good tree to sit under. A few minutes later, chad and stacy drop by the tree next to me. They start talking, so I take off my headphones to listen to what normie bullshit they’re discussing. I can’t quite make out the words, but I can hear the tone and intonations, and I realise they’re having some normie argument that couples have all the time. I see that chad is pointing his finger at her a lot and saying “YOU”, and her facial expression shows that she’s upset and crying and scared and angry. Chad is bullying her and accusing her of stuff. Her bottom lip is quivering and there are tears in her eyes. She finally gets up and storms off crying. Chad has his normal expression, and follows her a few minutes later. JFL at normie couples.

What do you think happened when they got home? I’m guessing she cried and shouted, and then chad slaps her about a bit and fucks her brains out, and she loves him even more for it.

Last edited:
A foid will try to never leave a gentically superior male. Only maybe in the most extreme case but still they will always try to put up with a chads bullshit.

Yeah that seems like what pretty much happened.

I had this one Chad friend, 6'2, blonde, white etc... This guy was really dull and he spoke so slowly he seemed kinda retarded. The thing was that he always had girls after him... mainly noodles. So much for personality maxxing.

she sucks his dick right now

He got pussy that night.

They start talking, so I take off my headphones to listen to what normie bullshit they’re discussing.
Why would you even bother to do that? Normies and their senseless talks are beneath my notice

Why would you even bother to do that? Normies and their senseless talks are beneath my notice

Eh, I like people watching in parks and stuff. I like to listen to what kind of shit they talk about just out of morbid curiosity. It’s like being in a zoo, or watching a nature documentary.

Both of them sound so utterly soulless, it's like they're not even human.