Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foids plot to torment depressed loner at gym

Magicmirror

Magicmirror

fortnitecel
★★

"She's just hitting on him bro "
As always, I guess it's always the lonely guy who gets openly humiliated with no filter. It's enough to just exist there.

:feelsUgh:
Poor guy was just minding his own business. What did he do wrong? What was she even doing there, anyway? To literally stand around and wait long enough for him to leave the equipment. They just go to gyms dressing up in revealing clothing to pretend to workout when really they're just attempting to cause trouble for men. To thirst trap for validation and post 'creeps' on their tiktok. Can't do shit anymore. Notice how they mock his response. Fucking drones

Foids go to gym to waste time and take IG pictures

I wonder do women actually workout at gym or do they just record, post on instagram and waste on everyone’s time.

I wonder do women actually workout at gym or do they just record, post on instagram and waste on everyone’s time.
In my experience at the gym, half of what most foids do at the gym is standing around socializing or taking pictures/videos for Snapchat or Instagram. And the other half is them doing stretches on floor mats or hogging the glute (ass muscle) strength training machines.

Paying for a gym membership is cucked if theres foids there. You are basically paying to get mogged even if nobody harasses you.

hope she gets flayed

View attachment 748873
As always, I guess it's always the lonely guy who gets openly humiliated with no filter. It's enough to just exist there.

View attachment 748872
Poor guy was just minding his own business. What did he do wrong? What was she even doing there, anyway? To literally stand around and wait long enough for him to leave the equipment. They just go to gyms dressing up in revealing clothing to pretend to workout when really they're just attempting to cause trouble for men. To thirst trap for validation and post 'creeps' on their tiktok. Can't do shit anymore. Notice how they mock his response. Fucking drones
Link youtube video, also probably staged

Even if it's staged this shit is so rage inducing. Its like when some girls dare each other to go ask out the ugly kid to prom as a joke. Or maybe kiss him on the cheek.

Had this shit happen before and this video just reminded me of it :feelsUgh:

Why USA gyms look so depressing?

Paying for a gym membership is cucked if theres foids there. You are basically paying to get mogged even if nobody harasses you.
:yes:
Take the chain, weights and hit the local monke bars on open air. Weighted calisthenics have amazing effect on tortured soul of an inkwell.
Foids don't go there because they are entitled to climatized clean space for showing their ass.

Wtf is wrong with that foid who put her back of the pant all the way in her butt cheeks. Foids don't belong there.

they provide nothing of value anywhere they go

legit faux flirting.

Women truly are psychopaths

For fuck's sake, when will they do a one gender gyms? Separate men from these whores, doesn't make sense for it to be together anyway, women can't lift as much as a man would do.

That's why it's recorded. So she can catch him checking her out then complain on TikTok about him creeping on her for likes

Wtf is wrong with that foid who put her back of the pant all the way in her butt cheeks. Foids don't belong there.

There are pants they wear that are structured somehow to specifically do this. Having a wedgie used to be an uncomfortable and sometimes embarrassing thing but of course if it gets foids attention they'll pay money (and a lot of it, those aren't cheap) to ensure they have one constantly

Working out with women dressed like that is already cucked. I would have never joined this gym.

The gym is normieland now

Any place outside your house is going to be a whore's IG/tiktok/whatever soycial media spot. The attention whoring baiting princess syndrome of foids are beyond control. Fucking snakes

Typical foid attention seeking behavior, not matter what you do as a male a foid has to make it about herself, gymbro was just chilling before this whore rudely interrupted her. If a man even thought about this he would be in jail for attempted rape. Meanwhile the simps come out to defend this behavior
Yup, all they have to do is just not be fat, so as long as they stay off the junk food they are prime, actually it doesn't really matter cause even fat chicks have higher SMV that gymmaxxedcels.

I can't imagine stepping foot in a gym ever again. Normies can go to hell. I'll just use my dumbells at home and never have to share or wait for a machine, and never have to sit in a puddle of someones sweat, or smell the stench of a fatass farting foid ever again.

That's why it's recorded. So she can catch him checking her out then complain on TikTok about him creeping on her for likes

There are pants they wear that are structured somehow to specifically do this. Having a wedgie used to be an uncomfortable and sometimes embarrassing thing but of course if it gets foids attention they'll pay money (and a lot of it, those aren't cheap) to ensure they have one constantly
That's absolutely disgusting:feelspuke:. She aslo lift her tight pant when she was turning around:feelspuke:

When women go 5 minutes without being the center of attention

I wish that was me

I wish foid in my gym did that to me

Like he's supposed to know if a hypergamous 21st century western foid is into him. You're a fucking whore so just offer up pussy or don't even look at the guy bitch.

Build a home gym out of wooden equipment, What you need is a hatchet and some sandpaper and a grinder to grind out the shape, Problem solved and home made gym weights or other things, To make the metal you can just use a melter.

Gyms are for normies.
Tried to go gym today and an old manlet normie with white hair was ripped and energetic. Kept staring me down in the mirror and slamming down weights hard while again keeping rude eye contact to me. Made me pissed off knowing I got physically and aggressively mogged by an old man. Kept frowning at me and making disgusted faces in the mirror reflection to me. Wanted to smash my dumbbell on his head for being so openly disrespectful.

Fucker even tried to speak to me in broken English and tried to act like he’s in charge when he told me the key was there to lock up the gym since I was last to leave in a condescending unfriendly tone.
I’ve dealt with enough disrespectful normies to know the difference between respect and disrespect. I sensed disrespect.
I avoid such situations like plague. Unfortunately, I'm forced to wage slave by life's circumstances.

View attachment 748873

View attachment 748872
I wrote about female sadism in this thread of mine:

And in the replies we also talked about how women will plot to hurt men, sometimes even for months. And how this behavior can already be observed in childhood.

I wrote about female sadism in this thread of mine:

And in the replies we also talked about how women will plot to hurt men, sometimes even for months. And how this behavior can already be observed in childhood.
Reading the thread rn :yes: In my personal experience, I noted how my mother and sister took sadistic pleasure when I attempted to confide in them about one life threatening horrible experience when I got mugged. No empathy, no concern. My sister actually laughed while my mother told me it was in my head and I'm making it up. I could have died. They feel nothing

Reading the thread rn :yes:In my personal experience, I noted how my mother and sister took sadistic pleasure when I attempted to confide in them about one life threatening horrible experience when I got mugged. No empathy, no concern. My sister actually laughed while my mother told me it was in my head and I'm making it up. I could have died. They feel nothing
yes @lifefuel , other users, you and me all have made this experience. Ive been in multiple situations that were downright lift threatening like car crashes where the car did a front flip and crashed on the roof after missing a treeline. And my mom did not give a fuck. Like they just dont care. Empathetic gender my ass. The same goes for a almost two decades of bullying starting in kindergarten.

Only recently, years after the fact, my mom casually admitted to me that she knew the entire time that I was being severely bullied, but she didnt do anything. Like shes literally watching her own flesh and blood getting tormented for decades and doesnt even say a word.
Like I wrote in my thread, I can look back at 100 years and multiple generations of this shit, and there is not a single good woman. Like, not a single one. I see men fighting in wars, men saving orphans, men stabilizing families, men risking their life for shit etc.

But I dont see a single woman do anything positive. Its just women abusing kids, women abusing husbands, cheating, trying to cheat (one of my relatives wifes tried to fuck my 18 year old dad when her husband was gone) and so forth.

idk what to say, it is was it is. I have given up. Theres no changing this.

Thirst trap cunts, they know full well what they're doing, never forget logically they're thick as shit but when it comes to social manipulation they're pros.

Is it just me or does anyone else hate the way these Foids dress?

Thirst trap cunts, they know full well what they're doing, never forget logically they're thick as shit but when it comes to social manipulation they're pros.

View attachment 748873

View attachment 748872
I seen this video before and itnpisses me off. Why is this foid so mentally ill. There was foids like this at my school too

Its so obviously a trap, and a humiliation ritual. The dude was minding his own business, but they still go out of their way to mock him

Its so obviously a trap, and a humiliation ritual. The dude was minding his own business, but they still go out of their way to mock him
They don't have any natural superiority like they think they do, so they create it artificially.