Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foids "Personality Detectors" malfunction alot

Grodd

Grodd

TFD
★★★★★
Whenever i scroll netflix or see news articles i always see documentaries or stories about a Husband who kills his wife or abuses her i don`t watch them but sometimes i`ll scroll through just to verify the perception i already had and i`m always right the foids have multiple kids with these guys who are almost always tallfag Chads or Tyrones:reeeeee::reeeeee: and the foids stay with him proving personality means nothing i genuinely find it so funny when a foid is abused in a relationship because it`s such a Blackpill they chose these guys for their looks their personality detectors seem to always malfunction and they end up getting abused or killed these foids would have been absolutely fine if they went for guys with a good personality like myself instead of being dumb shallow cunts :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

i want to fucking ER the word "personality" out of the english dictionary

Foids have no personality detectors.

That's what's funny about it.

Whenever i scroll netflix or see news articles i always see documentaries or stories about a Husband who kills his wife or abuses her i don`t watch them but sometimes i`ll scroll through just to verify the perception i already had and i`m always right the foids have multiple kids with these guys who are almost always tallfag Chads or Tyrones:reeeeee::reeeeee: and the foids stay with him proving personality means nothing i genuinely find it so funny when a foid is abused in a relationship because it`s such a Blackpill they chose these guys for their looks their personality detectors seem to always malfunction and they end up getting abused or killed these foids would have been absolutely fine if they went for guys with a good personality like myself instead of being dumb shallow cunts :reeeeee: :reeeeee:
Foid personality detector is 6.0 Powerstroke.