Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foids only talk to the men they want to fuck

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Those cumdumpsters whores see no reason in engaging in a conversation or act kindly to genetically inferior men. They only talk to Chads because they desperately want him to penetrate their used up fuckholes. Foids don't know what a pure platonic friendship is. For them it's either talk to fuck or nothing.

or they use the minimum amount of courtesy, ive never had a foid speak to me unless it was for a work related reason

They talk to normies whenever chad abuses them.

Imagine talking to a female knowing all the places she has put her mouth

Fake news.

They also talk to cucks to use them to get closer to Chad.

They are literally what feminazis claim men are but in reality, hypocrisy is a low iq trait.

No most chicks have at least some male friends or orbiters they dont see sexually.

I beg to differ. I've had many foids talking to me in college, but when I tried asking them out (because of posts similar to this and I thought they were actually into me) they rejected me. Apparently they only wanted me to help them pass their exams. And friendzone is legit. Stop giving false hopes please

Imagine talking to a female knowing all the places she has put her mouth
Giga based

Depositphotos 255658666 stock photo a portrait of a silverback

Cope, most if not all foids have cucks in orbit to elevate their self esteem when Chad dumps them. jfl if u think foids care about their onlyfans simps.

Some women talked to me but I always got rejected, or the just tried to get something of me