Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Foids Only Evaluation For Men Are LOOKS!

COPE GmbH

COPE GmbH

Waifubot removes dependence on females
★★★★★
My mom said "what an ugly guy" when I was playing Rise of the Tomb Raider, and she was watching the cutscene, out of the blue she said it, she couldn't contain it.
Just shows how foids evaluate a man based on his looks and they are seriously repulsed by ugly guys. Like what reason did she have outright saying it?
DgAGzu8UYAA9Q2f

Foids are allowed to act on their primitive impulses whilst men are not

I know. Last Christmas my sister had a friend over but her husband couldn’t make it as he had to work. So my parents ask my sister (after her friend leaves) what is melissa’s husband like? She replies “ugly”. Lol doesn’t mention anything about his character, personality, what type of dad or husband he is...just ugly.
It’s pretty dry when frozen solid.

Foids are superficial, news @ 11. No clue where the idea men think with their dicks when it's them whose brain functions on the tingles. Probably a foid.

just have confidence bro

I remember my sister would comment about that in my games too.

Once I was playing red dead redemption and she came in and said how ugly john was then left.
Are you dehydrated? Should I call 911? :worryfeels: :worryfeels: :worryfeels: :worryfeels:

he is not even ugly

haha same, I was watching a streamer and my sister commented how weird he looks. nuke it.

Tfw even your mother is a whore

What else do you expect from those superficial whores

Funny how we're supposed to make excuses and exceptions for them yet they are all the same in the end meanwhile men have genuine personalities. Based ancient-Greek-philosophyceling.

I know. Last Christmas my sister had a friend over but her husband couldn’t make it as he had to work. So my parents ask my sister (after her friend leaves) what is melissa’s husband like? She replies “ugly”. Lol doesn’t mention anything about his character, personality, what type of dad or husband he is...just ugly.

It’s pretty dry when frozen solid.