Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Foids on Reddit seem to want to sabotage for loser men

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★
In any threads where the guy goes "I'm 30 and have never been in a relationship and I'm a virgin and when girls I go on dates on find out they think it's a red flag".

And foids go: "No the girls are the red flags for not accepting you as you are", in order to virtue signal.

Bitch we all know that a 30 year old virgin with no previous relationships is seen as a leper by foids. They've never been selected by a woman so why should she select him?

Foids cannot even conceive of that as they've been fucked and chucked since they were 15. They always selected Chads to fuck them, so if someone is a virgin at 30, something must be very wrong.

These guys should lie their asses off if they ever want to get ahead. Say they had a relationship in High School, and one when they were 27. They will probably be believed as that is more believable than having no relationships at all.

You can lie and tell that you had previous relationships, but at latest she will find out that you are a loser virgin when its your first time sleeping with her.

Someone here linked a study which concluded that women also prefer men with low n-counts.

But as we all know, women would rather share Chad than get a guy of their own. They'd rather share a winner than a mediocre guy, or especially a loser guy. Even if women prefer men with low partner counts they still resent virgin men. If a guy is a virgin after 18 years old foids start seeing it as weird. And the older you get the weirder it gets, until after around 25 you become a leper like you said.

Also the foids are telling on themselves. If so many of these guys on paper are "catches" then why aren't women going for these guys? Looks.

Women don't need betabuxxers anymore, so they go for good looking guys. And women view 80% of men as below average. Which leads to like 5% of guys to be attractive enough to have consistent one night stands with women, and literally all women out there are after these guys. Some settle for betabuxxers because they want someone to share the rent with.

I also agree that lying to women is okay. Women lie about their n-count all the time and makeup by itself is a lie.

You can lie and tell that you had previous relationships, but at latest she will find out that you are a loser virgin when its your first time sleeping with her.
I think they notice after 2 min irl. The awkwardness and inexperience is obvious.