Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foids on online chat forums are refusing to rate my pics

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
All the fucking foids on chat forums are refusing to rate my pics. I said tell me which foids are on my ,level and they all refuse. Only 1 foid agreed and said 0 out of 10 but otherwise ALL foids refuse

asking foids to rate you is so pointless. foids have already "rated" you by keeping you a virgin

Damn that’s awful. Makes it even worse that the foid is ugly by the looks of it too. Be honest with yourself. Are you really that ugly, because I find that insanely hard to believe.
She probably fucking with me. Nobody is 0/10

I mean unless you're literally deformed you're probably at least 3/10 if anyones rating honestly

Damn that’s awful. Makes it even worse that the foid is ugly by the looks of it too. Be honest with yourself. Are you really that ugly, because I find that insanely hard to believe.

She’s below average without a doubt. Her male looksmatch is an incel
lol.

what about this foid? what u rate her? she refused 2 rate me and gave me some soy "advice" of be nice and shower etc

All the fucking foids on chat forums are refusing to rate my pics. I said tell me which foids are on my ,level and they all refuse. Only 1 foid agreed and said 0 out of 10 but otherwise ALL foids refuse
Saint tier