Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foids on incel.is

abuel

abuel

Banned
-
How many foids were dumb enough to set their gender as female when signing up to an incel website, men that hate women?

There was one foid that made it to paragon before getting banned - i forgot her username but someone here probably remembers and could tag her so you can see for yourself

Nah, i dont think it was that, ive never heard of that username before

There was one foid that made it to paragon before getting banned - i forgot her username but someone here probably remembers and could tag her so you can see for yourself
What were her posts like? How was it discovered that she was a foid?

They need to sacrifice themselves to sexually please me.

How many foids were dumb enough to set their gender as female when signing up to an incel website, men that hate women?
@A concerned mom

They would find it too unbearable to stay on for too long or simply lose interest and carry on with the good lives they already have.

there are probably so many undercover foids here ,only options to dominuate them is nuke blank accs with 0 posts

Lots of foids and sociologists / psychologists here, especially from western countries. Fuck all of you foid infiltrators from Darmstadt especially! I am literally going to go to your uni library and browse .is from there and there's nothing you can do about that.

lady, you sure are smart for not doing that!

@TheIncelPill

there are probably so many undercover foids here ,only options to dominuate them is nuke blank accs with 0 posts
I don't see why it matters I mean the forum is public anyway, they can read anything so if they're lurking they're lurking
I wish it was private though I understand it isn't practical but still
seeing this makes me feel naked i won't lie

Ok grey Niger, incel.doesnt mean men that hate women. It means men that women hate.

Ok grey Niger, incel.doesnt mean men that hate women. It means men that women hate.
Are we on the same forum curryboy420? I mean incels do have a stereotype of hating women, if they even know what an incel is theyd for sure know what were stereotyped as

Are we on the same forum curryboy420? I mean incels do have a stereotype of hating women, if they even know what an incel is theyd for sure know what were stereotyped as
Stfu fag fed