Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Foids often fuck traffic cones left on the street

Nasty whore. Burn her at the stake.

It's much thicker than my cock, btw.

The traffic cone will smell like fesikh now :giga:

Tfw mogged by a traffic cone.

She needs a mass gang raping by every user here in left for dead 2

It's ironic how the stereotype is that MEN are the sexually depraved perverts that would go out of their way to cheat on women. Obviously bullshit considering things like this.

Mogged by traffic cones.

Brutal traffic conepill

Tfw a traffic cone has had more sex than anybody here

It's ironic how the stereotype is that MEN are the sexually depraved perverts that would go out of their way to cheat on women. Obviously bullshit considering things like this.
She only did this to make money off reddit coomers. Jfl if you think she does this unironically

She only did this to make money off reddit coomers. Jfl if you think she does this unironically
Is she promoting an onlyfans? I didn't know you could make money off of reddit. Still degenerate nonetheless.

Is she promoting an onlyfans? I didn't know you could make money off of reddit. Still degenerate nonetheless.
They use reddit to promote onlyfans

Look at the video, you can tell she enjoyed it. Stop coping.

White femsects should be all killed (and not in videogame this time)

Average mayo foid

Onlyfans.com/LillyVig OR Fansly.com/LillyVig NO PPV OPTION! (my fetish site for pee, public, object inserts like pool que, traffic cone, gear shift etc) Both pages are explicit Customs welcome

Both can be equally depraved

I was watching some of the other videos of her squirting, it made me gag. Her vagina is hairy, loose, and she was squirting what looked like piss.

:shock::worryfeels:
Didn't know this was a thing
Brutally mogged by a traffic cone, it never began :feelskek:

She should be arrested - if I, as a man, went and cum all over some public object, this would be considered a crime - public indecency, but also a health risk (could have STDs, kids could come along and touch whatever I came on etc). It's just fucking nasty

In the same way, who the fuck wants to pick up a traffic cone with some nasty bitch's cunt juice on it? We see this all the time though - a male flasher is considered a sex offender and would be locked up, but women flash and think it's hilarious...

Female privilege, once again

Just be a traffic cone theory:lul:

Brutal Trafficconepill:feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
These filthy creatures would rather fuck a traffic cone than a 5'5 curry:feelsrope::feelsrope:

This is just water is wet at this point :feelsjuice:

how loose do you have to be to get a traffic cone inside your pussy:feelskek::feelspuke:

What if she lost her virginity to a traffic cone?
It's not a real dick so it wouldn't be gay and she's still a virgin. Though I wouldn't like the aftertaste of plastic and burnt asphalt.

take the traffic-cone-pill

Somebody should force it all the way through (in minecraft)

Somebody should force it all the way through (in minecraft)
Someone should beat torture and rape her teach that disgusting meat hole a lesson :feelsping:

All toilets are like that