Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting FOIDS OBSESSION WITH HEIGHT FUCK FUCK FUCK

Pissedcel

Pissedcel

Banned
-
RETARDED MIDGET WHORES SHOULD BE FUCKING MANLETS LIKE ME AND NOT TALL FAGGOTS. MIDGET FOIDS SHOULDN'T WANT TALL FAGGOTS. SERIOUSLY WTF IS IT WITH RETARDED FOIDS AND THER OBSESSION WITH HEIGHT I SWEAR THEY ALL HAVE FUCKING NEANDERTHAL BRAINS. THEY SEE A TALL FAGGOT AND THERE RETARDED FOID BRAIN MAKES THEM SPREAD THERE LEGS FUCK FUCK FUCK I WISH I WAS 6'5 FUCK FUCK FUCK:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I'm about to napoleonmaxx and conquer Europe :society::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

RETARDED MIDGET WHORES SHOULD BE FUCKING MANLETS LIKE ME AND NOT TALL FAGGOTS. MIDGET FOIDS SHOULDN'T WANT TALL FAGGOTS. SERIOUSLY WTF IS IT WITH RETARDED FOIDS AND THER OBSESSION WITH HEIGHT I SWEAR THEY ALL HAVE FUCKING NEANDERTHAL BRAINS. THEY SEE A TALL FAGGOT AND THERE RETARDED FOID BRAIN MAKES THEM SPREAD THERE LEGS FUCK FUCK FUCK I WISH I WAS 6'5 FUCK FUCK FUCK:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
They have australopheticus brain where they want a large male primate to feel safe.

FUCK YOU TALL FAGGOTS FUCK YO U YOULL NEVER KNWO WHAT ITS LIKE BEING A 5'6 1/2 MANLET FUCK YOU FAGGOTS(Except my tall fag brocels)

They have australopheticus brain where they want a large male primate to feel safe.
ALL A SMALL MANLET LIKE ME NEEDS IS A GUN AND KNIFE WTF IS A 6'5 GONNA DO AGAINST ME IF I HAVE THOSE? FOIDS ARE RETARDED :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Suifuel, your never gonna attract if your 5.6

Unless u wealthmaxx

I find it funny that when I browse inceltear they claim that women don't care about men's heights.

"A study on women and men’s height preferences found that women are most satisfied when their partner was 8 inches (21cm) taller. Men are most satisfied when they are 3 inches (8cm) taller than their partner. Another study found that among men, 13.5 percent prefer to date only women shorter than them. But among women, about half (48.9 percent) preferred to date only men taller than them."

"Relatedly, a study about height and human mate choice found that, on average, the shortest man a woman would date is 5 feet 9 inches tall. And the shortest woman a man would date is 5 feet 1 inch tall. In the same study, researchers found that 23% of men and 4% of women would accept a relationship where the woman was taller."

Yeah about that. Why do these women keep claiming that water isn't wet? One needs to genuinely ask whether these women are pathological liars.

I think you're looking too deeply into it. Foids didn't give a shit if a man was 6' instead of 5'11" before in history, they're simply """told""" now that they're supposed to.
They don't do self reflections, and they have no idea what they want. They're barely capable of thinking :feelshaha:

I find it funny that when I browse inceltear they claim that women don't care about men's heights.

"A study on women and men’s height preferences found that women are most satisfied when their partner was 8 inches (21cm) taller. Men are most satisfied when they are 3 inches (8cm) taller than their partner. Another study found that among men, 13.5 percent prefer to date only women shorter than them. But among women, about half (48.9 percent) preferred to date only men taller than them."

Yeah about that. Why do these women keep claiming that water isn't wet? One needs to genuinely ask whether these women are pathological liars.
THEY WANT TO HIDE THE FACT THAT THERE RETARDED NEANDERTHAL CAVEMAN BRIAN MAKES THEM SPREAD THERE LEGS FOR TALL FAGS. THEY DONT WANNA ADMIT IT BECAUSE ITS SO INGRAINED IN THERE RETARDED BRAINS THAT THEY CANT GET RID OF IT

Suifuel, your never gonna attract if your 5.6

Unless u wealthmaxx
I wear 3 inch shoe lifts that make me basicaly 5'10 (I'm 5'6 1/2) thats the only cope a mnalet like me has

I think you're looking too deeply into it. Foids didn't give a shit if a man was 6' instead of 5'11" before in history, they're simply """told""" now that they're supposed to.
They don't do self reflections, and they have no idea what they want. They're barely capable of thinking :feelshaha:
Thats a good point this generation of Retarded foids seems to care about height the most. It wasn't that big of a deal even just 20 years ago

I wear 3 inch shoe lifts that make me basicaly 5'10 (I'm 5'6 1/2) thats the only cope a mnalet like me has
Post link with them i want to buy them when i get my cucksalary I'm the same height as you .How it's your opinion about them?Are they worth it and comfy?

Post link with them i want to buy them when i get my cucksalary I'm the same height as you .How it's your opinion about them?Are they worth it and comfy?
It won't let me link anything for some reason. But just Google around not hard to find a good pair. I wear shoe inserts and have elevator shoes. Both give me 3 inches. They definitely aren't comfy but there bareable. The less height the more comfy they are. If ur going on long walks dont go up more then 2 inches. They are ABSOLUTELY worth it. I go from 5'6 short to average 5'10 I look most men eye to eye now and don't get height mogged that much. It's the best cope ever I don't know what I would do without them.

how short do you have to be to be considered manlet

TRY BEING 5’4 WITH SHOES ON IN THE MORNING YOU MOGGER CHAD :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: IM LITERALLY SHORTER MORE THAN 98% OF MEN I MEAN FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
STAY STRONG BROCEL, FUCK THESE TALL FAG WANTING WHORES

Shorter than the average height for your country according to your age group.Some say shorter than 6 feet,some shorter than 5'9 for reference.

Depends where ur from In America
5'5 - 5'9 Manlet (lifts can put u in high to out of manlet tier)
5'2 - 5'4 turbo manlet
5'1 - 5'2 terra manlet
5'0 - subatomic manlet
4'11 - Its Over

Shorter than the average height for your country according to your age group.Some say shorter than 6 feet,some shorter than 5'9 for reference.
No I think its under 5'6"

No I think its under 5'6"
Shorter than that height you are a midget not a manlet sorry.I was the second shortest in my highschool and I am the shortest in my Uni class.Everywhere i look every guy my age is taller than me.

I am tall but still ugly height not everything

No nigga, you’re including boomers in your statistics
As a zoomer;

7ft+ perfect height
6’5+ tall
6’2-6’4 somewhat tall
6ft-6’1 average height
5’11-5’10 manlet territory, can pull it off if chadlet
5’9 - 5’5 genetic trash, TURBO manlet and basically subhuman for zoomers, still can be saved with leg lengthening surgery otherwise ovER
5’4 and below NEVER BEGAN, GO SLIT YOUR WRISTS
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
Ma Nigga there is no evidence that 6ft is avg Zoomer height and atleast in my area they do average 5'9 to 5'10. Maybe it's where ur from idk

Their obsession makes me want to do sERiously bad things to them :dab:

You are probably from china or SEA or Mexico, or live in an ethnic neighborhood in the west. The average height for zoomers is 6ft-6’1, sorry to burst your bubble brocel :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::society::society::society::society::society::society:
I live in America in a really diverse place at that so maybe thats whats going on. Imagine 5'6 me going to the NETHERLANDS :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

foids’ primitive animalistic desire for things like height and dominance really puts things into perspective here

birds want big colorful feathers to attract a (female) mate

a type of elk needs big horns to attract a (female) mate

we really are just animals, and the weak and ugly are severly disadvantaged

FUCK YOU TALL FAGGOTS FUCK YO U YOULL NEVER KNWO WHAT ITS LIKE BEING A 5'6 1/2 MANLET FUCK YOU FAGGOTS(Except my tall fag brocels)
Try being 5'3 I never win anything

foids’ primitive animalistic desire for things like height and dominance really puts things into perspective here

birds want big colorful feathers to attract a (female) mate

a type of elk needs big horns to attract a (female) mate

we really are just animals, and the weak and ugly are severly disadvantaged
The weak and ugly are too based

They are born outside of the nigger normie box of the universe where everyone is npc. They don't know about the great dimension of autisma....which led to Inceldia....:shock: saint Elliott Rodger fritz the foundER

Depends where ur from In America
5'5 - 5'9 Manlet (lifts can put u in high to out of manlet tier)
5'2 - 5'4 turbo manlet
5'1 - 5'2 terra manlet
5'0 - subatomic manlet
4'11 - Its Over
Add a couple inches to those heights if you're under 30.