Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foids now compare gyno exams to rape

Gynecologistmaxxing is legit

Get a foid gyno, problem solved

Seethe, bitches, seethe

jesus christ

What;s with femoids and their obsession with going to therapists/doctors/whatever? You're in your 20s, why the fuck do you need a doctors appointment 4 times a year?

pffft, professionals can't even do their jobs without foids inserting their "the world resolved around me, he must be prying my stinky slit because it's the hottest one he's ever seen"

the gyno does it 50 times a day, all slits are the same, he doesn't give a fuck if you think yours is special.

What;s with femoids and their obsession with going to therapists/doctors/whatever? You're in your 20s, why the fuck do you need a doctors appointment 4 times a year?
Because foids are mentally retarded

why am I not surprised it's that sub :feelshaha:

Are there still any male gynecologists in the West in 2023? The position seems like a magnet for false rape accusations

There are a million articles saying women are more miserable now than ever. So are men in fairness. People weren’t meant to live like this.

Women are actually happier becoming mothers and grandmothers and this gives them a role for which they’re valued once they hit the wall. Notice how every woman had to have dogs and cats now? It’s because they’re filling the void their kids are supposed to take. Yet they’re so brainwashed and “”””empowered”””” they’ll insist they don’t want kids because it’s too much work or whatever. They’ve literally been primed by top down propaganda that “don’t have kids and go be a corporate slave!” is the better path.

Turns out women in the workplace was a fucking scam for everyone as working is harder than being a stay at home mom and now wages are depressed for everyone. Also women refuse to date down so giving them more financial success and higher education levels effectively means kneecapping most men’s ability to get married. Just the way it is. If women would accept men being stay at home dads (they won’t by and large they expect the man to exceed their own income and education level) or were willing to date down maybe things would be different but they aren’t. And so long as they aren’t maybe the only broad systemic solution is the old one where monogamy is enforced and women are pushed to be mothers.

Also our entire government is fucked because women always vote themselves other people’s money. It is a fact that men are the societal workhorse and the net tax payers whole women are the net tax recipients. At least remove their welfare advantage. I wouldn’t care as much except where I live women have an objectively easier time getting on the dole while men are expected to fuckin work or starve.

Last edited:
Men get their balls groped and a finger up ours asses when we get older, don 't see men crying rape.

Natural selection at its finest. Foids should stop seeing gynaecologists so that they all die from STDs. Jfl works for me. Maybe as a bonus foids will livestream their mass Suicide when their vaginas rot from undiagnosed infections.