Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Foids: "No wonder they can't get a woman when they hate women"

thewageslave

thewageslave

Recruit
★★★★★
Can someone please explain the logic here? I see this all the time. Do they really think that we scream at women on the streets/clubs etc. openly calling them bad words and then asking them to become our girlfriends?

How can these foids that don't want us according to their logic know that we hate women or that we engage in incel communities when they can't read our thoughts?

Wife beaters dont have any hate in their hearts according to that logic :feelsseriously:

Logic and women don't mix, just like water and motor oil.
They say what suits them most AT THE MOMENT.

That's like a tiger who just ate your parents saying "no wonder tigers eat your family, it's because you hate them."

It's bluepilled just world fallacy cope. Nothing more.

I barley say how I feel about women in real life but I sure as hell told a foid that women should lose their rights not too long back after she was been a dick to me for no reason when all I was doing was walking back from the shop.

Can someone please explain the logic here? I see this all the time. Do they really think that we scream at women on the streets/clubs etc. openly calling them bad words and then asking them to become our girlfriends?

How can these foids that don't want us according to their logic know that we hate women or that we engage in incel communities when they can't read our thoughts?
I literall only see obnoxious brute chads who treat girls like shit in the streets with girlfriends. Peronality is a meme :bluepill:

That's just such a pathetic cope that it's almost funny. :feelshaha:

Chads and Thugs hate women even more than us and beat them and still get pussy thrown at them virtually everywhere. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Never in history has disrespect of women stopped toilets from chasing these same Chads, on the contrary, they think it's an requirement of a genetically superior man and get wet when they are mistreated. :feelshaha:

There's no logic or thought. They part of the premise that wahmen can read our thoughts and have access to our internet history. Unfortunately, women can't do the same with wife beaters, serial killers, rapists, basically any people they have sexual relations and later will give them some nice beating.

Women are airheads who cant comprehend the struggles of dating in the perspective of males so they just talk some nonsense or make some retarded claims because thats more comfortable and easy. They live in totally carefree world where you just virtue signal to a male and believe that what you said is something logical and realistic.

Last edited:

maybe i should wife beatermaxx, they get the girl at lest:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

foid moment

I have told some people including my mother and therapists that I hate them, i ain,t ashamed in telling them it

Personality is fairly easy to deduce IRL

However in incels' defence they weren't born that way, that attitude was nurtured by years of ostracism.

No logic, no reason, no accountability common themes amongst foids.

It's the laziest, most intellectually deficient way to effortlessly dismiss our claims. It's empty rhethoric but it's unfortunately quite effective at making us sound like fools.

Just world fallacy.

And this:
There's no logic or thought. They part of the premise that wahmen can read our thoughts and have access to our internet history. Unfortunately, women can't do the same with wife beaters, serial killers, rapists, basically any people they have sexual relations and later will give them some nice beating.

Because according to these delusional cucks, foids can somehow magically tell that we hate them.

Meanwhile, their magic personality detectors SOMEHOW malfunctions whenever an abusive chad shows his face.

It's gaslighting us so they can still feel morally superior about rejecting us because of our looks.

Logic and women don't mix, just like water and motor oil.
They say what suits them most AT THE MOMENT.
Didn't you know Ted Bunty actually used to love and respect women and never harmed any femoid and that's why he had received so many love letters :lul: and Jeremy Meeks was a feminist :lul::lul:

Last edited:
Never in history has disrespect of women stopped toilets from chasing these same Chads, on the contrary, they think it's an requirement of a genetically superior man and get wet when they are mistreated. :feelshaha:
Retards say being “respectful” matters but when you’re “respectful”, they say you aren’t entitled to a woman:society:
Better to hate women than be a bluepilled cuck

Meanwhile, their magic personality detectors SOMEHOW malfunctions whenever an abusive chad shows his face.

And of-course, it is the fault of incels who refuse to be treated like filth. Prime Example

Women reject me.

Women ignore me.

Women only fuck chads.

I'm slim, intelligent, average-looking, white, 5'11", and I'm the biggest virgin I know of.

Women won't give me a chance.