Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion foids never make sense

Buford Williams

Buford Williams

KHHV
★★
I've seen posts about women discussing how they dislike men who frequently talk about sex and refer to them as "bops"
while the same females will make fun of any guy who is still a virgin past their 20s. Recently, I talked to this 25 year old foid on Discord who is a virgin. She claims to be a "femcel", which there is no such thing, but I've told her that I am also a virgin. which I shouldn't have because every female on the Discord server called me a loser. They said, 'It is easy to lose your virginity as a guy,' which made me so fucking angry because I've been a virgin my entire life and it was never that easy. I've been rejected countless times for being 'ugly"
It funny how these "femcels" claim that they will take anyone at this point, but when an incel comes to talk to them suddenly they are not interested anymore?
ive also texted this one foid who said "They want a loser" My guidable dumbass thought I had a chance. sadly she rejected me because she "wants a loser bf and not an incel" which is just hilarious because a lot of incels are losers.
JFL she just wanted an edgy Chad

Last edited:
She wants a loser chad who she can suck off. Also guaranteed that the 25 year old "virgin" is not actually a virgin.

All these born again whores are beyond vile and disgusting.