Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Foids never make eye contact with me

Untermenschcel

Untermenschcel

Officer
★★★★★
They always avoid eye contact with me. Its not an issue I usually have with guys only with roasties. An example is when passing a paper to a foid in class she wont even look at me she just looks down or looks away and takes it. Also when I do something like buy a coffee and a female hands it to me she doesnt look at me when I say thanks and try to be a decent person. The dumb thots always just give one word replies like "yeah" or "sure" but when chad goes to get his she cant stop eye humping him and tries to start up a conversation. I know a lot of people on here are low inhib so something like this wont really bother you but it annoys the fuck out of me.
Its a fucking joke I'm so ugly they dont even want to look at my face when theyre forced to have the slightest contact, its over.

City/Cuntry?
Toronto has this same problem and the womyn act angry and passive-aggressive when you react to them likewise.

City/Cuntry?
Toronto has this same problem and the womyn act angry and passive-aggressive when you react to them likewise.
Cucked America, western states.

Is that supposed to be a surprize?

They always avoid eye contact with me. Its not an issue I usually have with guys only with roasties. An example is when passing a paper to a foid in class she wont even look at me she just looks down or looks away and takes it. Also when I do something like buy a coffee and a female hands it to me she doesnt look at me when I say thanks and try to be a decent person. The dumb thots always just give one word replies like "yeah" or "sure" but when chad goes to get his she cant stop eye humping him and tries to start up a conversation. I know a lot of people on here are low inhib so something like this wont really bother you but it annoys the fuck out of me.
Its a fucking joke I'm so ugly they dont even want to look at my face when theyre forced to have the slightest contact, its over.
Same thing happens to me; daily reminder that they are your oppressor. They would rather die than even merely look at you. You, as a male who is of improper genetic stock, is that repulsive to them.

Foids cower in fear when I make eye contact with them.

Foids cower in fear when I make eye contact with them.
They should wouldn’t you want to behead them on the spot if not the laws stopping you?

I could walk through a busy shopping street for hours and walk past hundreds of women and not a single one would even glance in my direction. I´m completely invisible.

When they look at their shoes instead, I am content. :feelshmm:

yea i hate this, i cant even order some fucking fast food through the drive thru without experiencing this, i try to be polite as much as possible and using thanks and all of that shit but u can see the extreme disgust and creeped out look they have because im sub 5.

there are woman who stare at me. They look like threatened or just want me to disappear as quickly as possible