Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Foids never look at your face when they're forced to talk to you

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
On the rare occasions that a foid has to talk to you, she never looks at you in the eye, she's always looking around, at her phone, or behind you waiting for someone else to save her. They absolutely can't stand interacting with you for five fucking minutes. Isn't that reason enough to hate those piceces of fuckshit?

Incel trait tbh

To be fair, I look no one in the face.

I've noticed this at drive-throughs where the foid cashier will look (briefly) at my face when taking my money but when she hands me my food she looks the other way. Other than being a veiled insult, this practice is dangerous, as she might drop the food without seeing where my hands are.
Sometimes she takes my money and then calls over a man to give me the food, who has a chastising attitude of "why were you bothering milady?" as he hands me the food.

If anyone here has worked a drive-through, tell me if this is normal or not.

Possible explanations:
1. The foid needs to look at the TV screen when handing me my food to see the next customer.
2. There are different "specializations" for drive-through workers (the foid takes the order/money, and the man gives the food).

Possible explanations:
1. The foid needs to look at the TV screen when handing me my food to see the next customer.
2. There are different "specializations" for drive-through workers (the foid takes the order/money, and the man gives the food).
3- You're an ugly subhuman and foids can't stand looking at your face not even for a few seconds, even if that's part of their job.

3- You're an ugly subhuman and foids can't stand looking at your face not even for a few seconds, even if that's part of their job.
:yes:
That's the most likely, and reflected in their rude attitude. Plus, I've had the same cashier take the money and give the food many times before. This happened to me yesterday, even when I was wearing a mask.

Relatable

this is giga relatable tbh :incel:

They look for exits and potential improvised weapons....

They just look at their phones when talking to me

I can't look them in the eyes.

Everytime I do they can’t take me seriously.

They prefer dogs than us. nuff said.

They usually avoid eye contact, but i don't mind, i find it awkward when people look me in the eye.