Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Foids never forget their first chad

Over_this_Life

Over_this_Life

LDARmaxxing
★★★★★
Every foid, young and old, dreams of their first chad. They find the best male possible and moneybranch as soon as the better option comes along, eventually landing at a chad. It doesn't matter if a foid knows chad for 10 minutes or a lifetime. Foids never forget their first chad. Imagine how it works for normies. They luck out and score a date with becky. She works at a grocery store and just graduated, she must be pure and kindhearted still, right? So becky gives brad a chance and here is how it goes. A normie could be a sex god and foids will still have rosy flashbacks to that time she lost her virginity freshman year to chad in the backseat of his corvette. You got a handjob? Chad made her cum 3 times in one session and got anal. She said she loves you? She said that to chad, and thought of him when she said that to you.

Now imagine how hard this all is being incel. Not only do you have to be the best possible suitor at the moment among steep beta and simp competition, you also have to compete with her vivid memories of her first chad. After all, chad is one text away or message on twitter because she never removed him from her friends list even after they broke up because "he's just a friend". Look no further than to betas, simps, and orbiters to see how this always plays out. Do you think becky gives a damn about kevin offering to cook her meatloaf for the 95th time this week when she could just hit up chad? Foids turned relationships into a rat race only chad can win. It is absolutely not worth the effort in 2020. It's over

This is depressing even though this message would probably mean more to a normie than it would any of us. I feel for the suckers, I really do. Anyone who isn’t Chad will never experience being truly desired or “loved”. Its so wrong man

If a foid didnt approach u and try to fuck you in your teens, its over

If a foid didnt approach u and try to fuck you in your teens, its over
There is supposed to be so much more to life, but for us it is only cradle, misery, and then death

There is supposed to be so much more to life, but for us it is only cradle, misery, and then death
i hate this fucking world. a slightly better face and i would be happy as hell.
girls ruined my life

This is depressing even though this message would probably mean more to a normie than it would any of us. I feel for the suckers, I really do. Anyone who isn’t Chad will never experience being truly desired or “loved”. Its so wrong man

What you are trying to say is actually: Females never forget about the first guy that had sex with them. And the second guy. And the third guy. Every guy she has sex with she will remember.