Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious foids need to stop appropiating our culture

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
So many of the youth are using cuck, simp, beta- male, incel and whatever, I've even heard some foids use those terms irl. This is cultural appropriation and I believe foids need to pay us reparations for it. Pay up whore.

they probably don’t even know what they mean

A girl said I had an incel sense of humor

Where at?
school mostly, i'd always overhear them say shit like "he's such an incel!", something among those lines. Other than school, I had a bunch of foids gossip behind me while on a bus.

school mostly, i'd always overhear them say shit like "he's such an incel!", something among those lines. Other than school, I had a bunch of foids gossip behind me while on a bus.
Evil bitches

>use simp
>not good
>incel uses simp
>suddenly bad

??? normies logic never refuses to astonish me

they probably don’t even know what they mean
they don't. Everytime a foid tries to define things like "chad" and "incel" they warp it extremely.

Fuck cock ass shit fucking whore son of a bitch oh my god fucking hell holy shit oh my fucking god what in the goddamn fucking shit bitch whore

they need to pay with some sucky

Fuck cock ass shit fucking whore son of a bitch oh my god fucking hell holy shit oh my fucking god what in the goddamn fucking shit bitch whore