Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Foids need to fear men again

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
It's become very apparent lately that foids have 0 respect for non- chad men and throw them around like nothing. They treat them like 2nd class citizens, if not, they are bullied by her on a daily basis.

It is not normal for foids to be yelling at boys, it should be the opposite, when a foid threatens violence, they need to fucking die. I'm tired of seeing it everyday, foids can poke and abuse men all they want and never face consequence, this needs to be changed in.

When a foid speaks to a male, she should know that whatever she says could potentially end her life.

Fear is power

Too many cucked laws that prevent this.

thERe is a way to get them to fear us again

I'd rather live to be a criminal than to die without trying to change something.

incels would be treated HORRIBLY in prison

you'd be raped over and over again by the niggers and chads and guards.

YES THE GUARDS RAPE INMATES TOO IT'S LITERALLY RAPE CENTRAL IN PRISON

Not if I rape them first (jk) but I can see your concern.

No I don't want to go to prison.

Understandable

Jfl at this shit. You walk in with class A felonies like murder, you don't get fucked with. Prison rape is bullshit retards use to intimidate people. And if you kill cops, you'll be a hero in prison. Guaranteed. Also crimes against women aren't treated any worse than regular crime. You shoot a cunt, chances are inmates will think she was a bitch. Lots of domestic abusers in prison.

If you are that worried, get affiliated as soon as you walk in. You'll have to put in work, but if you did some real bad shit, you ain't getting out anyways.

Too many cucked laws that prevent this.
Sounds like some laws and cops need to get broken in Mario Kart 4. Can't make society based without fighting for it. You think Lepine gave a shit about laws?

You think Lepine gave a shit about laws?
I'm not going to go ER, that will not help with anything.
All going ER does is remove some normies.
The negative effects are stronger than the positive ones.
Going ER will simply push the narrative big media corporations want.

Men are too cucked to do anything about it these days. Just have a look around. Your average "man" is all for wahmens rights and the rest of this globohomo marxist crap. Unless an another major conflict takes place which I can't see happening in the forseeable future things aren't gonna improve.

I'am probably already a monster to most foids and they fear me too.

Foids will casually insult us on the streets and we're not even allowed to use our natural defense mechanisms against them, it's ridiculous.

Foids will casually insult us on the streets and we're not even allowed to use our natural defense mechanisms against them, it's ridiculous.

Women hold men on a short leash. If you just hold her nonviolently after she stole from you she will yell as if you commit the greatest atrocities to her when you just want your possession back. They have no honour and no respect. They can in theory be raised as to act with honour if that burden is made easy but it will disappear when they go through the real world as it does not come from within.

Remember, as a man, jail is just one more step of "your own way" that society have got in store for you. What cops and foids have been failing at until this point, jail helps achieve and secure.