Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Foids mogging us all with their superior multitasking skills

• Thread starter ControlledInsanity
  • Start date
ControlledInsanity

ControlledInsanity

Legit NoFap World Champion AMA
★★
Crash

jfl actually its just their way of coping with "well, at least we can do this, see?"

Foids are "multitaskers" in the sense that they ATTEMPT multitasking but inevitably what happens is they stink at all the tasks they simultaneously attempt. The only foids who do well focus on tasks sequentially like men do, because that's what you need for finesse and grace.

Eventually if you get good at something you might be able to multi-task competently, but you shouldn't be doing that until you're competent doing it on it's own and then make sure you maintain that control as you add in other things.

I see this with foids all the time who try to eat and do something else at the time. Foids who multi-task while eating (even something as simple as watching TV) are disgusting eaters. They lack tongue/lip control and smack their lips in disgusting audible ways, and don't control their hands/fingers enough to prevent clanking cutlery against their dishes constantly.

Honestly I feel like a princess the way I am able to eat quietly, how I don't smack my lips or clank cutlery-on-dish, I just silently and gracefully spear my food, and wait until my mouth is closed to chew, and actually keep my mouth closed while chewing.

There are men who eat messily like foids and it tends to be entitled fucks in a position of power who exploit that, by being inconsiderate of others around them. If you want to know who is being oppressed by a power imbalance, look who eats the most politely around others.

Maybe centuries ago when women behaved like ladies this was women, but that's definitely not true in current century it's completely flipped. Everyone's so paranoid of being called sexist or holding women to stereotypes that you can't even expect basic civility out of them anymore.

The worst is how they will act like they care more about decorum by getting some pet project like vacuuming where they will do that mindlessly for an hour just to irritate people with noise and waste electricity, but ignore more basic things like how to efficiently organize a room, provide a sense of quiet, keeping a liveable temperature, etc.