Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Foids mocking low tier men, always

nice_try

nice_try

Chad always wins
★★★★★
why wear skin tight yoga pants which show your goddamn vagene? why wear a cameltoe in public?
why show so much cleavage?
why show sooo much skin?
why post half naked pics on social media?
i can't even go outside anymore without getting sexually aroused by skin tight clothing or lack of clothing. it's ridiculous.
why all that? can't you hoes just dress normal? is it too much to ask?

i could understand if you're a single foid and you want to get a bf so you wear sexy clothes to attract guys, but that's not even the case. most of these whores who run around half naked in public have a boyfriend. so why dress like a literal hooker?

i tell you why: to mock low tier males. to trigger them, to make them feel like shit, you like the thought of low tier males getting thirsty but not be able to relief that thirst. you sadistic fckin bitches! you act disgusting! if you don't want us as a sexual partner, okay, that's fair, but then at least have the decency to cover up your titts and ass so we don't get horny constantly.

they're taunting us, ridicule us.
"here you lil sexless male, look at my stuffed up titts and juicy ass in yogapants, but only look, don't touch, teehee"

i just want to get my groceries, not look at your vagene,. filthy foid :feelsree:

They know what they are doing on a subconscious level

Women are an embarrassment to huMANkind

they love the attention they get from dressing like slags :blackpill:

why wear skin tight yoga pants which show your goddamn vagene? why wear a cameltoe in public?
why show sooo much skin?
i can't even go outside anymore without getting sexually aroused by skin tight clothing or lack of clothing. it's ridiculous.

i could understand if you're a single foid and you want to get a bf so you wear sexy clothes to attract guys, but that's not even the case. most of these whores who run around half naked in public have a boyfriend. so why dress like a literal hooker?

i tell you why: to mock low tier males. to trigger them, to make them feel like shit, you like the thought of low tier males getting thirsty but not be able to relief that thirst. you sadistic fckin bitches! you act disgusting! if you don't want us as a sexual partner, okay, that's fair, but then at least have the decency to cover up your titts and ass so we don't get horny constantly.
This is so true. Woman are the root of all our suffering. They do that on purpose. But here’s the thing, in reality, you can’t fall for that simple attraction trap.

They know what they are doing on a subconscious level
They know exactly what they're doing it and they're doing it for chad not for you and not for themselves like they always tell us

Its a power play. They know you can't do shit or else police and bystander simps will send you to jail. They know we are in a full on Gynocentric human farm .

why show sooo much skin?

Based AF 100% can Agree. True Nuclear Ragefuel All Day Everyday.

why show sooo much skin?

Exactly. These foids just want attention, oh but only from alpha chads, anyone one else then it's automatically sexual harassment. Its disgusting all these half naked bitches getting away with everything just bcuz they're women

Low IQ post. They obviously do it to boost their egos and get attention. Has nothing to do with your ugly ass.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back