Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Foids mocked me because I was using boots

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
Deleted member 7573

Deleted member 7573

Banned
-
They were mocking me saying that I was trying to look taller and said it was a pathetic attempt :cryfeels:, tbh I like to use them to feel a little more taller but I guess subhumans can't use something like this only chads can, this were the boots I was using:

Lol, that sounds ridiculous even for a female. Do you live in a hot climate where everyone wears loafers or sneakers?

Lol, that sounds ridiculous even for a female. Do you live in a hot climate where everyone wears loafers or sneakers?
YEah I live in BRazil and is spring time so it's 18 Cº out there its not really hot but its not cold.

I saw a Chad with lifts in his boots once, just the way he walked and his proportions made it obvious.

Then ask them, why do females are using heels? Just lol at being a female. Walking contradictions.

YEah I live in BRazil and is spring time so it's 18 Cº out there its not really hot but its not cold.
Oh... that explains it. You should look into getting a pair of airmax instead if it's height you're concerned about. I haven't been to Brazil but I'd assume that you don't see many people wearing boots around.

Boots are great for stomping on ""(wheat farms in minecraft)""

Next time it happens, either ignore them, or cuss them out + insult them if there are no white knights around.

Then ask them, why do females are using heels? Just lol at being a female. Walking contradictions.
JFL foids are low IQ

And the worse is not even that much, it add like 2cm, but women can use 20cm heels 100 ton of fakeup in their face, belts to hold their fat putridy belly, but a man use a boot that give him 2cm wich is very useful in a rainy day, then they made fun of him.

Oh... that explains it. You should look into getting a pair of airmax instead if it's height you're concerned about. I haven't been to Brazil but I'd assume that you don't see many people wearing boots around.

Wearing heels to be tall is pathetic. If people catch you doing it they will judge you, silently or otherwise. Live by the sword, die by the sword.

I like them tbh

Should’ve gave them a taste of their own medicine and make fun of their fake up for being a lame attempt to look prettier

Meanwhile they wear high heels, pushup bra, make up, hair extensions, etc

Can't they shut up ? No, they need to humiliate the ugly guy and make him suffer

Where I am people wear jordans and adidas high heel boost that give you 1.5-2 inches in height.

Cant even use them to be fashionable.

Where I am people wear jordans and adidas high heel boost that give you 1.5-2 inches in height.
You mean ultra boosts? Do those even give any height? I know Jordans don't give much either.

I like them tbh
thanks broh :cryfeels:, I really like to use them, they not only make me a little more tall but they are great to use in rainy days, I bought them after my sneakers got soaked while I was going to college, I spent my 5 hours in college with my feet all wet, so I decided to buy a leather boot, but I didn't thought tat foids would judge me for using them.

You mean ultra boosts? Do those even give any height? I know Jordans don't give much either.
Anything with the boost technology gives you around 1.5 inch in height. Almost the exact same with Jordans.

These boots were made for walking...

Nice boots. But how tall are you OP?
I’m 5”1, there are no boots for me.

Anything with the boost technology gives you around 1.5 inch in height. Almost the exact same with Jordans.
Most Jordans I've seen are quite flat.

I did not know that boosts give 1.5 inches, are you sure this is accurate? Because that's how much timbs and boots give.

Fuck these annoying cunts. I thought about getting elevator shoes although I am already tall. Because if you are not in top 5% in something foids dont care and they consider you below average

i wear work boots as i live in an arid area and i find the rubber on the sole of sneaker/joggers seem to get heat affected due to hot gound as for the boots do not seem to be so affected

Those aren't even ridiculous boots. If you were wearing the kind of boots that the guy who plays iron man wears then I'd understand how that would be funny. But those boots are normal.

Aren't you like 6'2 though?

You're not allowed to wear boots now?
Boots is all I wear since junior high.

Most Jordans I've seen are quite flat.

I did not know that boosts give 1.5 inches, are you sure this is accurate? Because that's how much timbs and boots give.
Timberlands have different sizes in their heels. Some make you no joke 3 inches taller. Anything with the boost is almost never flat and will make you around 1.5 inch plus in height. Jordans has shoes that do make you look way taller.

Timberlands have different sizes in their heels. Some make you no joke 3 inches taller. Anything with the boost is almost never flat and will make you around 1.5 inch plus in height. Jordans has shoes that do make you look way taller.
Are you pulling these numbers out of your ass or have you actually measured?

Are you pulling these numbers out of your ass or have you actually measured?
Yes, look at the heel of these shoes.
parley-adidas-ultra-boost.jpg

Air-Jordan-IX.jpg

The timberlands I was wrong. I just read online of people saying that some do give 3inches in height.
The tackhead boots give 1.6 inches in height.

Since I live in New York it’s common for guys to wear timbs so I get away with it lol

Yes, look at the heel of these shoes.
parley-adidas-ultra-boost.jpg

Air-Jordan-IX.jpg

The timberlands I was wrong. I just read online of people saying that some do give 3inches in height.
The tackhead boots give 1.6 inches in height.

You realize heels can look tall from the outside but in reality it doesn't give as much height as it looks from the inside?

6'3" Chads at my highschool use big shoes to add more height and that's just normal.

You realize heels can look tall from the outside but in reality it doesn't give as much height as it looks from the inside?
Right above the white boost is where your foot goes.

I love boots but my foot is so fucked it literally hurts me if I wear those and it feels heavy.