Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foids mad at prehistoric curries ascending with Roman and greek foids

Why reposting cancer I don't understand the point

Based curries. I knew they had some alpha males in their history.

I used to be a South Asian man (now women )
The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX

rare non vagina post

If they reproduced with them, probably the population wouldn't be full of incels and femcels..

If they reproduced with them, probably the population wouldn't be full of incels and femcels..
They did, but remember that ancient India is pakistan not modern India

I remember I once spoke to a northern Indian curry

He bragged about his grand father travelling to Afghanistan to get a white looking woman to breed with and he claims he would bleach his bloodline further by marrying an American snowbunny

Cleanup by any means! Buying the best money can offer is good

Wrong. A shitton of Roman coins have been found in Tamil Nadu. The Malabar coast did a lot of trade with Alexandria in Egypt.

See also, Muziris in Kerala
What does anything you said have to do with the fact that ancient India was in pakistan?

Also, coins being found there doesn't mean they mixed. You can find arab coins in Norway that the vikings used, doesn't mean there was mixing

The point I was making was that these greek/roman slave women were clearly mixer with the people of Pakistan, hence why pakis tend to have mor european-adjacent features as compared to dravidians

I remember I once spoke to a northern Indian curry

He bragged about his grand father travelling to Afghanistan to get a white looking woman to breed with and he claims he would bleach his bloodline further by marrying an American snowbunny
:feelskek:

Coping curries need to be shot and put out of their misery

What does anything you said have to do with the fact that ancient India was in pakistan?

Also, coins being found there doesn't mean they mixed. You can find arab coins in Norway that the vikings used, doesn't mean there was mixing

The point I was making was that these greek/roman slave women were clearly mixer with the people of Pakistan, hence why pakis tend to have mor european-adjacent features as compared to dravidians
The IVC was in Pakistan, not all of ancient India. And the typical paki has no European admixture, but some of the upper castes do have Turkic or Iranian blood from intermarrying with nobles of those races during the Mughal Empire

Also I wouldn’t trust the story in the soyddit post without seeing more proof, curries love to lie about their history hard to cope with the fact they were BTFO’d by practically every invader that marched into the subcontinent

The IVC was in Pakistan
what does IVC mean? Indian Vedic civilization?
, not all of ancient India.
ancient India was moslty in pakistan + eastern Afghanistan and western India
And the typical paki has no European admixture
Perhaps, but they do have aeyan admixture. Hence why you can find blonde blue eyed white pakistanis. That still counts as "white admixture"

but some of the upper castes do have Turkic or Iranian blood from intermarrying with nobles of those races during the Mughal Empire
Yep. It's the main reason pakis are moggers compared to indians, even the darker pakis can often be moggers. My sister married a 6'2 paki who is only 20 yet has a better job than me

Also I wouldn’t trust the story in the soyddit post without seeing more proof, curries love to lie about their history hard to cope with the fact they were BTFO’d by practically every invader that marched into the subcontinent
I read elsewhere that greek slave women were sold to ancient Indians, but yeah, I guess I will have to look into it some more once I get the chance

what does IVC mean? Indian Vedic civilization?
Indus Valley Civilization, the first Indian civilization which was destroyed by the Aryan invasion
ancient India was moslty in pakistan + eastern Afghanistan and western India
No, look up the extents of the Gupta, Maurya, and Chola empires. These all would be considered “ancient India”
Hence why you can find blonde blue eyed white pakistanis. That still counts as "white admixture"
Only Kalash and Nurstanis look like this. Vast majority of Pakis are Punjabis
Yep. It's the main reason pakis are moggers compared to indians, even the darker pakis can often be moggers.
Iranic Pakis like Pashtuns and Baloch mog the typical jeet. Groups like Nurstanis and Kalash mog HARD. Indic Pakis don’t though

Indus Valley Civilization, the first Indian civilization which was destroyed by the Aryan invasion

No, look up the extents of the Gupta, Maurya, and Chola empires. These all would be considered “ancient India”
Yes but the actual civilization was in Pakistan, that's what I meant
Only Kalash and Nurstanis look like this. Vast majority of Pakis are Punjabis
I know, but my point still stands.
Iranic Pakis like Pashtuns and Baloch mog the typical jeet. Groups like Nurstanis and Kalash mog HARD. Indic Pakis don’t though
Yeah

You’re misusing the word prehistoric

Just the mere thought makes the foids sick to the stomachs, LOL

Many trade artifacts were also found in Kerala and TN. Also, these areas were described as trade ports in Greek/Roman texts like the Periplus of the Erythrean Sea. In antiquity, when there was trade, there was also trade in slaves. So Roman stacies for the Tamil/Malayali wealthy enough to buy them.

Many trade artifacts were also found in Kerala and TN. Also, these areas were described as trade ports in Greek/Roman texts like the Periplus of the Erythrean Sea. In antiquity, when there was trade, there was also trade in slaves. So Roman stacies for the Tamil/Malayali wealthy enough to buy them.
damn curries are the real master race buying up snowbunny sex slaves in ancient days. JustBeCurry is law @Indracel gtfih

damn curries are the real master race buying up snowbunny sex slaves in ancient days. JustBeCurry is law @Indracel gtfih
2 bales of pepper for a stacy, 1 bale for a stacylite (pepper was the biggest export in Kerala in those days)