Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Foids love to lead incels on just to ignore them and give them false hope [RageFuel] [JFL]

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
I couldn't count how many times this have happenned to me. I find a girl online, we talk, the conversation is really nice, I ask her if she wants to meet some day and she is positive but then when we either decide on a date of our date or it was already decided, they bail out, leading me on like this multiple times and the date never comes to fruition. They will give bullshit reasons for why they can;'t meet me all of a sudden. I think they only use low value men to talk to them. I really think foids get something out of this, I'm a funny guy and can hold a conversation well so they don't ghost me completely, but they don't want to do anythin with me IRL.
I did some tests and used my Chadfish on a few of those same girls and they literally agreed to meet Chad on the same day he texted them first and in one case she couldn't but agreed to meet him the next day.
JFL, this just proves how GAME and good conversation skills mean NOTHING. Absolutely nothing. They can't get you a girl no matter how good they are if you are not Chadlite or at least highly above average. You are interesting only if you are good looking.

they use u to stroke their ego

If they already said yes to your real profile, then why wouldn't they immediately say yes to chadfish?

I ask her if she wants to meet some day and she is positive but then when we either decide on a date of our date or it was already decided, they bail out, leading me on like this multiple times and the date never comes to fruition. They will give bullshit reasons for why they can;'t meet me all of a sudden.

Sorry bro, but those probs aren't foids your talking to:feelsbadman:

They are. They agreed to meet Chad instantly. Read again.
Damn bro, fully read the post (didn't just skim like before) and hit the Chadfish part. That's gotta be brutal. But congrats for being funny/able to keep up a conversation, you omg like 70% of the forum already, lol. Anyways, what did you expect JFL. With foids there's sooo many barriers/people you have to appease to even date the person you're interested in.

Once you get her approval you need the approval of ---->friends---->social media---->family--->accountancies.

With foids there's sooo many barriers/people you have to appease to even date the person you're interested in.

Once you get her approval you need the approval of ---->friends---->social media---->family--->accountancies.
Bluepill. Chad doesn't need any of that. Getting all of that also doesn't equal certainity of getting anything more.

Bluepill. Chad doesn't need any of that. Getting all of that also doesn't equal certainity of getting anything more.
it's not bluepilled, bro it's true. Foids don't want partners that are negatively judges because it reflects poorly on them as well.

Chad does need that but it's not an issue because his looks get him that.

it's not bluepilled, bro it's true. Foids don't want partners that are negatively judges because it reflects poorly on them as well.

Chad does need that but it's not an issue because his looks get him that.
That's redpilled at best. You imply that getting along and being accepted is a necessity for a Chad and also a ticket for an incel to a girls bed. Bullshit. One foid legit told me I'm nice but that's not who she's looking for and that I am like another guy who her grandmother loved and accepted. So clearly that means NOTHING.

That's redpilled at best. You imply that getting along and being accepted is a necessity for a Chad and also a ticket for an incel to a girls bed. Bullshit. One foid legit told me I'm nice but that's not who she's looking for and that I am like another guy who her grandmother loved and accepted. So clearly that means NOTHING.

It's not red pilled, that statement is retarded at best JFL. You need to be accepted by a foid's social circle for her to accept you as a partner in most cases because otherwise it would mean having to leave all of them behind, idiot.

You can see foids breaking up with their BFs because others don't above all the time. Chad's get that approval ofc because of their looks but for average men they don't get that unanimous acceptance, putting a strain on their relationships.

If you think external factors don't matter in relationships then GTFO with that BS.

It's not red pilled, that statement is retarded at best JFL. You need to be accepted by a foid's social circle for her to accept you as a partner in most cases because otherwise it would mean having to leave all of them behind, idiot.

You can see foids breaking up with their BFs because others don't above all the time. Chad's get that approval ofc because of their looks but for average men they don't get that unanimous acceptance, putting a strain on their relationships.

If you think external factors don't matter in relationships then GTFO with that BS.
You are a pathetic redpiller, who implies there are workarounds for looks and that foids could care about what their friends have to say about Chad (which eitehr way is going to be positive). THat's some PUA bullshit that they may have spewed whn one didn't succeed at getting a girl to go out with him >it's because you weren't good enough for their family. LMFAO. Since your first post ITT you sounded sketchy. Now I am 100% certain that you are not blackpilled.

Go on and talk to foids families first and befriend them before you talk to the foids themselves LMFAO.
Edit: Now I noticed your joining date. Everything checks out.

You are a pathetic redpiller, who implies there are workarounds for looks and that foids could care about what their friends have to say about Chad (which eitehr way is going to be positive). THat's some PUA bullshit that they may have spewed whn one didn't succeed at getting a girl to go out with him >it's because you weren't good enough for their family. LMFAO. Since your first post ITT you sounded sketchy. Now I am 100% certain that you are not blackpilled.

Go on and talk to foids families first and befriend them before you talk to the foids themselves LMFAO.
Edit: Now I noticed your joining date. Everything checks out.

Were did i say it was a workaround? Re read the posts because you clearly didn't. "With foids there's sooo many barriers/people you have to appease to even date the person you're interested in." that's what I said. If the people around the foid your trying to date won't accept you then it's going to be hard to date them, jesus christ where the fuck do you get these ideas of what I said?

I didn't say that you can work around looks by appeasing those around you, i said even if a foid accepts you more often then not the others around her will have to accept you as well otherwise it'll put a strain on your relationship and you'll most likely break up.

Check my post history/threads if you want, I am black pilled.

Reread the posts, and stop to think for two seconds before you go off on someone. You clearly lack those conversation skills you talked about having if you can make misunderstanding like this, lmao.