Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Foids love being abused...

Life Wasted

Life Wasted

Mexicancel in America
★★
So just casually browsing this news site I come across several stories about whores in relationships with abusive violent men.

It's unreal how common this is, foids love being abused, the violent dark triad personality is the only one that matters....

Just in like 3 minutes I find these recent stories that prove this...

JFL but incels are the violent dangerous ones that should stay away from women JFL.

IT doesn't fuck threads like this, they can't explain how these whores fall for abusive men, it proves the blackpill and they know it.

Yeh foids love being abused as long as he’s chad. I’m fact, their personality detector stops working around Chad.women are just insanely low IQ

oh, this is so incredibly common. i've heard many police officers joke about how fast the foid always shows up to the jail to bail out the guy that beat the shit out of her and try to convince them he didn't do it. all the domestic violence "help" stuff they give out to foids is geared towards this sort of situation.

the reason this is, is because foids are naturally submissive and want to be dominated. only by attractive male though

They take great pleasure in being treated like the whores they are.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back