Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foids looking for friendship only on dating sites

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
When I was bluepilled and used dating sites like badoo or tinder many foid profiles said "looking for friendship only". It fucking pissed me off. Nigga if you want friends don't use dating sites, use meetup or any other app for finding people with the same hobbies and that also are looking only for friendship. If you do it on dating sites you fuck up everyone else because many pointless profiles appear and you also play with the hope of bluepilled males kek. These sites should ban them tbh, in all ads they say sheit like "find the love of your life" or "the best app for getting girlfriend" but then all you see is foids that only want friendship AKA simps.

gosh, why can't you just understand i want attention!

Trigggerrd

It seems no amount of undeserved attention and support will be enough for whores

Translation: "I'm not happy with my soy bf, so I'm looking for a chad to satisfy me. As for the bio, don't mind it. It's just to deceive my bf, and to keep my options open ofc in case chad just wants to pump n dump"

Just be friends theory.

Well if you are outside a social circle and have no one from school or work, where else do you go?

When I was bluepilled and used dating sites like badoo or tinder many foid profiles said "looking for friendship only". It fucking pissed me off. Nigga if you want friends don't use dating sites, use meetup or any other app for finding people with the same hobbies and that also are looking only for friendship. If you do it on dating sites you fuck up everyone else because many pointless profiles appear and you also play with the hope of bluepilled males kek. These sites should ban them tbh, in all ads they say sheit like "find the love of your life" or "the best app for getting girlfriend" but then all you see is foids that only want friendship AKA simps.
They mean they only want to be friends with YOU. They'll be DTF with Chad.

It's virtuel signal in case they get found. Real niggas know that's bs and they hit her raw.

Well if you are outside a social circle and have no one from school or work, where else do you go?
There's a website called meetup which is only for friendship and for meeting people with the same hobbies. If you live in a big city, there are even entire websites for making friendships only in that city. There's no need to go to badoo or tinder.

There's a website called meetup which is only for friendship and for meeting people with the same hobbies. If you live in a big city, there are even entire websites for making friendships only in that city. There's no need to go to badoo or tinder.
How many women know that? I would bargain that half of women only know what Snapchat, Instagram, TikTok, and Tinder are because one of their friends introduced it to them - they didn't figure it out by searching for it.

You see the same thing with women on Tinder looking for a LTR - there's a sizeable portion of them on there who are like "I'm looking for a male for a long term relationship" - and it's like b*** why you on Tinder then? Go on OKCupid or Hinge or Bumble or something like that. But they don't because Tinder is the most popular dating site (which makes me depressed and misanthropic ngl)

Last edited:
They just do it to don't look like sluts

It's just in case their bf finds out about it...

Looking for onlyfans subscribers.

Foids don't use dating apps for friendship only. If they say so, they're lying, mostly as a part of their virtue signalling games. A couple of years ago I got a match with a woman who was much older than me and ugly. She said she was looking for a LTR only (which also was a lie, all ugly single women are ready for a casual fling with a Chad, even if they don't want ONS with normies). I didn't want a LTR with her so I was pointing out that I'd like to be friends with her, say, go out in pubs or nightclubs and such together. My goal was to find female company, because foids always have foid friends, thus my strategy would have been to gain access to more fuckable MILFs. She made it clear that using Tinder for finding friends is ridiculous and was not interested.

I wish you could date with linkedin, access to better quality women than dating sites, and you instantly show social proof so they get a better impression of you. Only 1/10 women use online dating so you are missing out on all the high inhib girls that are smart, pretty and have the same interests

Translation: "I'm not happy with my soy bf, so I'm looking for a chad to satisfy me. As for the bio, don't mind it. It's just to deceive my bf, and to keep my options open ofc in case chad just wants to pump n dump"
Translation skill level: 100

I wish you could date with linkedin, access to better quality women than dating sites, and you instantly show social proof so they get a better impression of you. Only 1/10 women use online dating so you are missing out on all the high inhib girls that are smart, pretty and have the same interests
pass me the copium. smart, pretty, high inhib :feelskek:

This tbh

All the bottom tier foids who been getting pumpNdumped since 15 end up on dating sites while all the actual desirable foids hide from the world and only settle on guys who are well acquainted with each other's families.