Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Foids living in fear in the Uk

• Thread starter gymcellragefuel
  • Start date
gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★★
The cucks and the tradcucks immediately jumped to protect them
IMG 4840

IMG 4836
IMG 4833

IMG 4832

And then look at this cuck:
IMG 4834

“They need our help boys :soy: lets protect the wahmen”

IMG 4842

And to top it off this dumb foid thinks she’s strong and cool holding a £10 taser that wouldn’t do shit to protect her in reality. They’d do anything BUT rely on men for protection.

I hope it gets much worse and the violence increases. Lifefuel :feelsdevil:

Attachments

• IMG_4838.jpeg
    IMG_4838.jpeg
    442.7 KB · Views: 134
  • IMG_4839.jpeg
    IMG_4839.jpeg
    186.9 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_4838.jpeg
    IMG_4838.jpeg
    442.7 KB · Views: 158
UK is a gigawoke hellhole anyways they get what they deserve living there

BTW you'd never see white brit's do this over a white foid getting acid attacked. white race really on L mode

aww poor foids

I hope they do march so they can get acid or whatever thrown at them. Or so some based UK chads can take even more of them out

Isn't multiculturalism great?

They deserve to be acid attacked, tbh

To put your life on the line just to look forward to fucking some blown out whore hijabi pussy (that she won’t give) is CRAZY :feelskek:

To put your life on the line just to look forward to fucking some blown out whore hijabi pussy (that she won’t give) is CRAZY :feelskek:
Let’s be real why do men protect foids? Isn’t it the ultimate act of cuckery especially if you’re a sub5? Saving some foid just so she can get her back blown out by a man with superior genetics? The programming goes deep. WAKE UP BLUEPILLERS

These same people that gaslight me and reject me, now want my help? Im not longer part of society, they can deal with it, themselves.

These same people that gaslight me and reject me, now want my help? Im not longer part of society, they can deal with it, themselves.
Cold bitches need their KARMA fixed ASAP

This is what happens when you let your country get invaded by rapefugees. White British men aren't rapey like low inhib curries and rapefugees

This. Foids should only ask protection from Chad.

What is it with the English and being such cucks? You have 0 fucking reason to let Muslims into your country, at least male, fighting-aged Muslims. Men who should be fighting in wars are as far from people who need saved as you can get, and Whites have no reason to have mercy. (FYI: I'm not the first person to say this, I basically "stole" this opinion from Varg Vikernes).

Normfag males being whiteknights cucks, nothing new here.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back