Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Foids live life like in a fucking movie

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
They lifemogg us so fucking much it is fucking ridiculous. Their life is a rollercoaster.

Imagine getting the best of the best automatically wherever you go. Instant friends, instant love interests, unlimited sex etc...

We fight for fucking scraps our entire life and as teenagers we struggle hard to not kys ourselves. At the same age they get taken care of by 20-somethings Chads and already get their brains fucked out. Imagine when you were 14, a 21 year old Stacey would have helped you and provided you with sex and money. That is the reality for foids. And in case that Stacey broke up there is a literal waiting line of Staceys who beg to do the same.

They get taken care of by hundreds of people through their entire life and showered with love, attention, opportunities, cool activities, money and much more. :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat: Wtf is this? And unlike with males it isn't RNG dependant. 99% of all foids (even ugly foids) experience that fast-paced, thrilling life, whereas only 10% if not 1% of all males do. It doesn't get more unfair.

Last edited:
Big truth. I just spent 6 hours going thru a shitty gay nigger database and shit code on a fucking computer screen. While Foids choose easy jobs and have simps help em out, I am grinding away at this boring complicated fucking tables and shit. I want to rope from all the errors and gay shit.
C8E40AAB 0D96 4DF1 BAFB 0132F3DE19EF

They lifemogg us so fucking much it is fucking ridiculous. Their life is a rollercoaster.

Imagine getting the best of the best automatically wherever you go. Instant friends, instant love interests, unlimited sex etc...

We fight for fucking scraps our entire life and as teenagers we struggle hard to not kys ourselves. At the same age they get taken care of by 20-somethings Chads and already get their brains fucked out. Imagine when you were 14, a 21 year old Stacey would have helped you and provided you with sex and money. That is the reality for foids. And in case that Stacey broke up there is a literal waiting line of Staceys who beg to do the same.

They get taken care of by hundreds of people through their entire life and showered with love, attention, opportunities, cool activities, money and much more. :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat: Wtf is this?
Life is unfair as fuck. Ugly fuckers will spend more than half our lives looking at a shitty screen. While Foids travel the globe, have real experiences with genuine friends :cryfeels::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
9D574824 125C 47E1 8903 B5825C073E3E

I hate women so much, words can't do my hate justice:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Last edited:

They get taken care of by hundreds of people through their entire life and showered with love, attention, opportunities, cool activities, money and much more. :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat: Wtf is this? And unlike with males it isn't RNG dependant. 99% of all foids experience that fast-paced, thrilling life, whereas only 10% if not 1% of all males do. It doesn't get more unfair.
Brutal AF.

Women are automatic winners of life and are expected to do nothing to get everything.

They get to be like kids where everything is made ready for them, just for them to curiously explore and enjoy.

I consider it an accomplishment when i talk with the cashier or waiter. I barely go outside these days
Same I chose to stay at lower paying job just to avoid going outside. I fucking hate women, hate normies, hate traffic/parking, hate how ugly the city looks.
Brutal AF.

Women are automatic winners of life and are expected to do nothing to get everything.

They get to be like kids where everything is made ready for them, just for them to curiously explore and enjoy.
Women have it too good

They live their entire lives on tutorial mode. This is particularly true when they are young, particularly true for prime JBs, but the tutorial mode continues indefinitely, all the way to the grave.

This is in sharp contrast to what PUA con-artists say, e.g., "Oh, you just wait till they hit the wall, bro. Their lives are going to be so miserable when they finally hit the wall, and then your fortunes are totally, totally going to switch, and you will have the upper hand. Now give me your monthly income for this sagely and sagacious advice of mine." :soy::soy::soy:

Utter bullshit; a granny foid has it infinitely better than her male counterpart. Males are disposable, we are drones, we give foids our sperm (if perchance elected to do so, which many of us aren't, hence we're incels, our sperm deemed genetically useless), our resources, and -- during war -- our lives, and then we're thrown to the wolves, receiving zero empathy as the cold, harsh reality devours us.

Holes will never know true hardship of any kind.

In starting to get noticeably angry with the way the current system is going. I can’t stand this system. SOMETHING MUST BE DONE. I CANT LIVE MY ENTIRE LIFE LIKE THIS.

I heard a guy say this on a video "Man must become, women just are" they already get born in the best status quo they possible can, just for being a foid.

Nature is cunt.

They live their entire lives on tutorial mode. This is particularly true when they are young, particularly true for prime JBs, but the tutorial mode continues indefinitely, all the way to the grave.

This is in sharp contrast to what PUA con-artists say, e.g., "Oh, you just wait till they hit the wall, bro. Their lives are going to be so miserable when they finally hit the wall, and then your fortunes are totally, totally going to switch, and you will have the upper hand. Now give me your monthly income for this sagely and sagacious advice of mine." :soy::soy::soy:

Utter bullshit; a granny foid has it infinitely better than her male counterpart. Males are disposable, we are drones, we give foids our sperm (if perchance elected to do so, which many of us aren't, hence we're incels, our sperm deemed genetically useless), our resources, and -- during war -- our lives, and then we're thrown to the wolves, receiving zero empathy as the cold, harsh reality devours us.

Holes will never know true hardship of any kind.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

All people who really helped me during life were men. When I was 16 y.o. living literally like in hell, I was helped by deacon from the Orthodox Church. I later gained new perspective in life but I still resent females because they never really cared. Some of them felt pity towards me, but pity is cheap and humilating.

All people who really helped me during life were men. When I was 16 y.o. living literally like in hell, I was helped by deacon from the Orthodox Church. I later gained new perspective in life but I still resent females because they never really cared. Some of them felt pity towards me, but pity is cheap and humilating.
Mogs me. I was never helped by anyone.

Just have a hole mode

I've always liked pic-related as an example of life on easy mode.
> you and two of your average-at-best friends go on vacation to another country
> spot a hot guy, invite him for a threeway
> this all makes sense to you. Of course it'll work

They manage to fuck it up by IMing the wrong guy, but the principle remains. If you started propositioning random women in a foreign country, they'd put you in jail for being a creep.

IijGY8MifiPlmwVkbgA AOuDev2DJg BVX0vu4qQ 7A

I've always liked pic-related as an example of life on easy mode.
> you and two of your average-at-best friends go on vacation to another country
> spot a hot guy, invite him for a threeway
> this all makes sense to you. Of course it'll work

They manage to fuck it up by IMing the wrong guy, but the principle remains. If you started propositioning random women in a foreign country, they'd put you in jail for being a creep.

View attachment 485226
These whores need to be stoned for making that retarded face, especially the chink in the 2nd photo.

I hate foids so god damn much.