Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Foids literally have harems of men better looking than us surround them constantly. You are nothing but another sack of flesh to exploit to them.

Plggy20144

Plggy20144

short, ugly, ethnic; I am the holy trinity
★★★
You and I are literally so fucking unimportant to the average or even ugly foid it is spirit-breaking. A simple text from someone, not even necessarily a foid is a highlight of our day, finally, a new opportunity, finally, someone is actually taking their time and investing in us out of some sort of interest! You'll feel so ecstatic at that simple action, meanwhile, how do our toilet counterparts live? IRL, constant male and female attention. Unless it is a foreigner or mentally challenged foid, you would be hard pressed to ever see one alone, well, anywhere. They're either with a group of men, group of women, or their boyfriend (usually Chad). When a foid sees you, especially if its your oneitis, the difference in how you view each other is astronomical. You'll create an entire vision and life together, decades and decades of your lives intertwined in a beautiful harmony of our human intellect and animalistic need for affection. Meanwhile what are you to her? Another man not good enough, thrown to the side, essentially, she is telling your decades of existence means nothing to her apart from if you happened to get enough money for her to squeeze out of you, or if you'll degrade yourself and act like a circus act for her own personal amusement. We are worthless to all of them, and we always will be. That is the simple truth.

HotdogTXT

I realized this when i saw 3 normies and 1 htn simping heavily and orbiting an literal goblina, my looksmatch.

Any foid can open Tinder at any moment, and she'll instantly find 50 guys who are better than you in every way. She'd have 0 reason to pick you.

It's beyond over.

Foids live in abundance while we are left with nothing.

There's nothing to do. We have to come to terms with this. Due to my job i've always been outside the last few years and it makes me barely feel human. Complete utter loneliness. I'm used to it so just one woman would mean everything to me but as you said they look down on us and the whole world is their oyster.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back