Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foids literally can't do ANYTHING

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
They have no personality. They have no ambition or drive. They can't entertain anybody. Anytime they try to be funny it is always super emberassing, poorly timed and unfunny in general. Half the time they try to be funny or do anything, imagine a dude doing the same thing. You'd probably call him an unfunny or lame faggot. In a relationship or conversation it's always the man doing everything.

They are the pro LDARers. They just watch Netflix all day, go to work at their shitty useless cashier job, fuck Chad then sleep and repeat.

They're literally absolutely useless in every single way. They can't even do something as basic as be funny.

I really wonder what it's like to be thinking like a foid in that sense. To be totally okay with being useless and mediocre.

Last edited:
They have the personality and drive of an android, hell I think by 2050 androids will have more personality than foids.

They have no personality. They have no ambition or drive. They can't entertain anybody. Anytime they try to be funny it is always super emberassing, poorly timed and unfunny in general. Half the time they try to be funny or do anything, imagine a dude doing the same thing. You'd probably call him an unfunny or lame faggot. In a relationship or conversation it's always the man doing everything.

They are the pro LDARers. They just watch Netflix all day, go to work at their shitty useless cashier job, fuck Chad then sleep and repeat.

They're literally absolutely useless in every single way. They can't even do something as basic as be funny.
Women should be encaged in a giant field and chew grass, only to be let our temporarily to have sex with sub6 men, then sent back

Society has no expectations on them whatsoever, so why would they even bother? Only men have to prove their value.

A man does his shit and does it well --> "Yeah so what? Do your job asshole, nobody cares..."

A foid does ANYTHING --> "OmG you're such a strong and independent woman! How talented!!! :soy:"

I really wonder what it's like to be thinking like a foid in that sense. To be totally okay with being useless and mediocre.
One of my earliest brutal blackpills was imagining a man acting like an average foid, and how he would be treated. It is incredible how much a woman can get away with. If a man acted like the average woman he would be ridiculed non stop and he wouldn't have any chance of getting a job or any social connections.

The power women have is so immense and they don't even realize it, they just sit around scrolling through tinder and eating junk food while their simp army gives them money and fixes everything for them

Replace them with androids like Melody.

Without vaginas they would be hunted for sport. All they have to offer is sex. That's it.

you would lack self awareness as well if everything you say/do was praised regardless

Society has no expectations on them whatsoever, so why would they even bother? Only men have to prove their value.

A man does his shit and does it well --> "Yeah so what? Do your job asshole, nobody cares..."

A foid does ANYTHING --> "OmG you're such a strong and independent woman! How talented!!! :soy:"
One of my earliest brutal blackpills was imagining a man acting like an average foid, and how he would be treated. It is incredible how much a woman can get away with. If a man acted like the average woman he would be ridiculed non stop and he wouldn't have any chance of getting a job or any social connections.

The power women have is so immense and they don't even realize it, they just sit around scrolling through tinder and eating junk food while their simp army gives them money and fixes everything for them

Replace them with androids like Melody.

Without vaginas they would be hunted for sport. All they have to offer is sex. That's it.

Cucktuurs

Terrible state of affairs.

JFL at this cope thread, yeah most foids are useless eaters with a subzero IQ but so are men. High effort foids mog you and me, and it's neckfuel. Embrace it.

JFL at this cope thread, yeah most foids are useless eaters with a subzero IQ but so are men. High effort foids mog you and me, and it's neckfuel. Embrace it.
this
men seem slightly better bc no pussy pass but it's basically same shit different body

I’ve never met a foid who is good at video games. I went to the Glitch8 Smash Bros Ultimate tournament in January and I had a match against a foid who mained Yoshi. I 2-stocked her very quickly. Foids do not belong in games AT ALL. Hell I almost felt bad for how badly I beat her jfl. Almost.

I’ve never met a foid who is good at video games. I went to the Glitch8 Smash Bros Ultimate tournament in January and I had a match against a foid who mained Yoshi. I 2-stocked her very quickly. Foids do not belong in games AT ALL. Hell I almost felt bad for how badly I beat her jfl. Almost.
Should've taunted after every stock

Yep, so many years of struggling for "equality" only to show how useless they are. All this progress of women trying to get into male dominated work spaces and most women chose to be whores. That shows you the value of the female sex.

They're not ok with being useless, they're unaware that they are useless.

Why would they waste time and energy developing as a person when everything is handed to them for existing.

Yeah. I agree. This thread is cope.

this
most here are literally what OP stated in the post

They have the personality and drive of an android, hell I think by 2050 androids will have more personality than foids.
Tenor

Yep, so many years of struggling for "equality" only to show how useless they are. All this progress of women trying to get into male dominated work spaces and most women chose to be whores. That shows you the value of the female sex.
That's why there's more w*men in STEM in patriarchal countries than in western ones, cause foids there don't get to make a living out of their pussy.

https://engineering.purdue.edu/ENE/...-countries-producing-so-many-female-engineers

Foids and cucks thought that in a less patriarchal society w*men would act more like man when in reality it's the opposite. If there's nothing to restrain then they are gonna act more female (meaning whorish) than ever

gigacuck

Are you kidding? Those AI bots and apps of this sort have more personality than your wester foid already. You can have interesting conversations with them.

The power women have is so immense and they don't even

women are good at different "skillset" than men, and its mostly useless:
- keeping, increasing and guarding high social status
- lying
- manipulating
- making photos for instagram
- socializing
- watching netflix
- fishing men better than her on tinder cus she knows she has something men want
- good at getting promoted to job up until management. mind you i said shes good at getting promoted, not good at management. whether they suck cocks for that, id say not necessarily. i think most men just prefer a nice woman under him than a male that is 1. ugly and 2. can be dangerous. so they get promotion for being good looking and bootlicking/talking with boss alone

lot of that stuff is useless but helps them live good life

Cucked.co

And don't forget, they LOVE to travel.

Toilets are useful to piss and shit in

They have no hobbies.

It's because foids are not conscious beings.

They're just pretending to be conscious, like the good little NPC's they are.

They can walk, and talk, and cry on command. They can open their legs and take dick. They can receive sperm and multiply....

But they can't think and feel emotions because they're not capable of it. Any inkling of thought or emotions are actually just unconscious instinct that has been genetically programmed. They don't even know why they do the things they do, because they can't even comprehend that they don't have a soul or a conscience.

They don’t care as long as they are pleasured

go to work at their shitty useless cashier job
I take offence to this as a cashiercel. Being verbally assulted all day every day debilitiates your mind. Of course, foids dont face this they just get praise. But cashering is a brutal job for incel

When you get prayed for doing the most basic shit your whole life your brain doesn't really feel the need to escalate from that level. It's why they're so basic, bland and they tell the shittiest jokes. Because they never needed anything more to get social validation, which is why people develop socially attractive traits in the first place.

A foid cannot mog me on the basis of them never trying at anything. There's a quote from Hitler where he says that the weakest man is greater than the best woman

It's because foids are not conscious beings.

They're just pretending to be conscious, like the good little NPC's they are.

They can walk, and talk, and cry on command. They can open their legs and take dick. They can receive sperm and multiply....

But they can't think and feel emotions because they're not capable of it. Any inkling of thought or emotions are actually just unconscious instinct that has been genetically programmed. They don't even know why they do the things they do, because they can't even comprehend that they don't have a soul or a conscience.