Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Foids knew I was a virgin

SkinnyBaldcel

SkinnyBaldcel

balding since 19 - enough said
★★★★★
In my last year of school I was studying for an exam with 2 foids :chad: in the library and then I cant remember what I said but then one of the foids said that this is the reason why you'll be virgin for ever (She meant it seriously but because I was some kind of class clown she thought that I would not take it personally... Well) the other foid laughed too.. Now it was not like bullying because we were kind of "friends" but they had a big mouth and were telling everyone the truth and I couldn't stop thinking about it for weeks... They smell that you are an inexperienced virgin I would bet my entire money that the girls in uni also smell it atm

pure evil. i can't fathom how can someone be so cruel

They can see your virginity through your eyes

I never even mentioned that I am virgin they even proceeded to say that they wouldn't believe it if I said that I had a gf in my life

In my last year of school I was studying for an exam with 2 foids :chad: in the library and then I cant remember what I said but then one of the foids said that this is the reason why you'll be virgin for ever (She meant it seriously but because I was some kind of class clown she thought that I would not take it personally... Well) the other foid laughed too.. Now it was not like bullying because we were kind of "friends" but they had a big mouth and were telling everyone the truth and I couldn't stop thinking about it for weeks... They smell that you are an inexperienced virgin I would bet my entire money that the girls in uni also smell it atm
You are beta chadlite, rape them

You are beta chadlite, rape them
Beta normie looks wise* lol but nah I am way too unmanly to be attractive to girls maybe I could have a chance if they are super hyper drunk

Should've stood up and pissed in their faces.

Evil bitches won't even give a chance

Well, if you have a working pair of eyes as a woman, you know which guys are virgins pretty much. That's why I laugh when guys say "don't tell a woman you're a virgin!", they already know.

You should have said "no hymen no diamond"

Foids are all the same.
If you are unattractive for one, you are unattractive for all.

I mean it's not hard to figure out for a femoids. If you are socially awkward, never go to bars, clubs, discos to socialize it's an obvious red flag that you are subhuman.

Evil bitches won't even give a chance
Nope when you are a virgin at 21 its already over for them they see you as a subhuman

1. Believing "friends" can't be bullies is pure bias.
2. Foids having friends is pure LARP.
3. A guy having female friends probably is an orbiter in denial.
4. Rape one of the foids and then tell to the other "see? I'm no longer a virgin".

They can see your virginity by examining the bones in your face

Its nice tbh. Better than bluepilled lies.

A guy having female friends probably is an orbiter in denial
It was at a time where I was bluepilled, of course I was an orbiter, 95% of the users here were orbiter at some point

Last edited:
been there, when foids hit you with shit like that which has no fashionable answer, they're just trying to make you leave

i mean, think about it, they know they're about to say something that has no decent comeback or recourse, and they go ahead and do it anyway, what are you supposed to understand from this? other than they're passively trying to get you out of there.

been there, when foids hit you with shit like that which has no fashionable answer, they're just trying to make you leave

i mean, think about it, they know they're about to say something that has no decent comeback or recourse, and they go ahead and do it anyway, what are you supposed to understand from this? other than they're passively trying to get you out of there.
That is true but in my case it was not that they wanted to get rid of me because I was going to class with them for 3 years and we never had any hostilities between us but women are only capable of insulting others because of their sexual failures, everything they do is about looks and sex and that transfers to their type of insults they spout out

I had the same experience multiple times. People can tell you're a virgin just by looking at you.

It was over before it even began.

LARP. You shouldve busted their head with your shoe

LARP. You shouldve busted their head with your shoe
Tbh was too much in shock to do anything at that moment I just wanted to get out of there as fast as I can it still hurts like it hurt back then

Tbh was too much in shock to do anything at that moment I just wanted to get out of there as fast as I can it still hurts like it hurt back then
Damn dude I know how it feels to be called a virgin. For everyone its so natural but for us..

Damn dude I know how it feels to be called a virgin. For everyone its so natural but for us..
Being called a virgin as an insult is one of the worst things ever I swear

Being called a virgin as an insult is one of the worst things ever I swear
Exactly there is no reply to that shit, usually if these chad cucks decide to insult me ill fight back but being called a virgin is uncounterable

Exactly there is no reply to that shit, usually if these chad cucks decide to insult me ill fight back but being called a virgin is uncounterable
Its really not counterable they hit you in your deepest core and even worse when other people are around to witness it

Why did you tell them about your piss bottles OP?

Best you avoid them OP.

Dominance test...she was saying it to look cool in front of the others..

Don't help them study it's not doing you any good

Who cares, not like they were ever going to fuck you anyway